1. Put general questions to the following sentences making other necessary changes
Download 8.66 Kb.
- Bu sahifa navigatsiya:
- 2.Make up sentences negative and interrogative, write them down
- 3.Answer the questions
- 4.Read and translate the following words and word combinations
- 5. Choose the appropriate word from those given in brackets. Translate the sentences
- 6. Use the sentences in Future
- Questions for the text material
1.Put general questions to the following sentences making other
· Somebody wanted to speak to the doctor about the condition of patient Smirnov. Did somebody want to speak to doctor about the condition of patient?
· The boy has impaired something in his abdomen when he fell down. Did the boy impaired something in his abdomen when he fell down?
· Someone will have to describe the course of this patient's disease. Will someone have to describe the course of this patient’s diseas?
· Everyone knows that phagocytes destroy microorganisms. Does everyone know that phagocytes destroy microorganisms?
2.Make up sentences negative and interrogative, write them down:
1. The patient was able to fall asleep after taking the medicine. The patient wasn’t able to fall asleep after taking the medicine. Wasbthe patient able to fall asleep after taking the medicine?
2. We had to summarize and analyze all the findings of our observations. We hadn’t to summarize and analyze all the findings of our observations. Had we to summarize and analyze all the findings of our observations?
3. The fifth-year students will be allowed to operate on the patients by themselves. The fifth-year students won’t be allowed to operate on the patients by themselves. Will the fifth-year students be allowed to operate on the patients by themselves?
3.Answer the questions
· Why may the lung be considerably impaired while the disease persists? Because of the consolidations which may develop in it.
· What barriers do skin and mucous membranes form?
· What is the role of leucocytes in the human body?
Leucocytes could catch and destroy certain microbes.
4.Read and translate the following words and word combinations:
1. favourable: a favourable reaction, favourable conditions, favourable results, a favourable development
Ijobiy, qulay: ijobiy reaksiya, qulay sharoit, ijobiy natijalar, ijobiy rivojlanish.
2. environment: home environment, the conditions of the environment, the environment acts favourably
Atrof-muhit, atrofdagi olam: xonadon muhiti, muhit shartlari, atrof muhit ijobiy ta’sir ko’rsatadi
3. occur: occurred, a disease occurs, an interesting phenomenon occurred during the observation. When did it occur?
Sodir bo’lmoq, uchramoq: uchradi, kasallik paydo bo’ladi, kuzatuv paytida qiziq voqea sodir bo’ldi. Bu qachon sodir bo’ldi?
4. persist: persisted, the disease persists, the temperature persists,, the pain in the left side persisted
Turib olmoq, o’jarlik qilmoq, davom etmoq, saqlamoq: davom etdi, kasallik davom etadi, harorat saqlanib qoladi, chap tomonda og’riq davom etdi.
5. impair: impairment, to impair the lung, to impair the functions of the pancreas, to impair the health
Kuchsizlantirmoq, buzish: buzilish, o’pkaning buzilishi, oshqozon osti bezi funksiyalarining buzilishi, sog’liqning buzilishi.
5. Choose the appropriate word from those given in brackets. Translate the sentences:
1. (Somebody, something) Somebody has estimated that normally you breathe 25.920 times a day breathing in about 450 cubic feet of air. Kimdur siz odatda kuniga 25.920 marta taxminan 450 kub fut nafas olasiz deb taxmin qildi.
2. Lately a new group of viruses called adenoviruses have been isolated from the human intestine and respiratory tract in tissue cultures. It has been determined that their presence produced (nothing, anything) nothing pathologic. So’ngi paytlarda adenoviruslar deb nomlangan yangi viruslarto’qimalarda odamning ichaklaridan va nafas olish tizimidan ajratilgan. Ularning mavjudligi hech qanday patologik ta’sir ko’rsatmasligi aniqlandi.
3. (Everyone, everything) Everyone should remember that the connection of any virus with the body tissues considerably changes their properties. Har bir inson har qanday virusning tana to’qimalari bilan aloqasi ularning xususiyatlarini sezilarli darajada o’zgartirishini yoddantutishi kerak.
4. (Everybody, everything) Everybody knows that when a virus invades the cell it multi pies there and produces a number of pathologic process. Hammaga ma’lumki, virus hujayra ichiga kirganida u yerda ko’payadi va bir qator patologik jarayonlarni keltirib chiqaradi.
6. Use the sentences in Future:
1. The scientist can prove his investigations. The scientist will prove his investigations.
2. The patient may walk. The patient will walk.
3. The nurse must feed the infant. The nurse will feed the infant.
Questions for the text material:
· What conditions are favourable for the growth and life of both aerobic and anaerobic microbes?
· According to what are bacteria divided into groups?
Bacteria vary in shape and according this feature they are divided into some groups.
· To what limit do growing organisms increase in size when they multiply?
The growing organism increases in size up to a certain limit and in due time divide.
· Due to what are minute virulent microorganisms destroyed when they invade the human organism?
Due to the local protective agents of the human organism.
· In what case may local or general infection occur?
The local protective agents of the human organism are not always able to destroy completely the invading microorganisms. It is known that in such a case a local or general infection may occur.
· What can be revealed under the microscope in the alveoli of the lung of the man with lobar pneumonia?
If one examines under the microscope the alveoli of the alveoli of the lung ofbthe man with lobar pneumonia angreat number of pneumococci can be revealed.
Download 8.66 Kb.
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
Ma'lumotlar bazasi mualliflik huquqi bilan himoyalangan ©fayllar.org 2023
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling