Charter for the farm
Download 28.82 Kb.
Gulbog' Quyoshi -inglizcha tarjima
english topics, 30, Strategiyadan mus ish, тест саволлари (1), 1-Ma'ruza, Me'yor, Тестовые задания по ТОЭ, Sample-Listening-Test, tribotexnika asoslari, ТЕ СТсаволлар ЕОКПО 2017, 2 maqola, tola sifatini aniqlash, Дон ва дон махсулотлари биокимёси маъруза, Кафолат хати
- Bu sahifa navigatsiya:
- “GULBOG’ QUYOSHI”
- II. THE PURPOSE, OBJECTIVES AND SUBJECT OF ACTIVITY OF THE FARM
- III. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE FARM
- IV. STATUTORY FUND, FARM PROPERTY AND SOURCES OF ITS FORMATION
- VI. LAND USE AND WATER CONSUMPTION IN THE FARM
- VIII. MEANS AND CALCULATIONS OF THE FARM
- IX. THE PROCEDURE FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF INCOME (PROFIT) AND DAMAGES
- X. JOINT ACTIVITIES OF FARMS
- XI. ACCOUNTING AND CONTROL OF FARM PERFORMANCE
- XII. REORGANIZATION AND LIQUIDATION OF THE FARM
- The head of the farm “GULBOG’ QUYOSHI” Davlatov Ilkhom Khusenovich This charter is consists of 8 (eight) pages. Davlatov Ilkhom Khusenovich
Registered at the Inspection for registration of business entities under the khokimiyat of Koson district on April 30, 2012 by #423112 registry number.
Verified STAMP and SIGNATURE
CHARTER FOR THE FARM
2. The farm from the moment of state registration in the district (city) khokimiyat acquires the status of a legal entity and has the right to conclude contracts on its own behalf, to acquire property and non-property rights and obligations, as well as to have accounts at a bank institution, stamp, stamp and other details, may be the plaintiff and the defendant in court.
3. The farm is not responsible for the obligations of the state, as well as the state is not responsible for the obligations of the farm.
The farm is responsible for its obligations, with its property for which in accordance with legislation, a penalty may be imposed.
4. Intervention in the economic activities of farms by state and other bodies and institutions, as well as their officials, is not allowed, except in cases provided by law.
The property of the farm is inviolable and its seizure by state bodies is not allowed, with the exception of cases stipulated by law.
5. The address of the Farm “GULBOG’ QUYOSHI”: Kashkadarya Province, Koson District, Gulbog’ zone. Postal index: 180804.
The head of the farm “GULBOG’ QUYOSHI” is Davlatov Ilkhom Khusenovich with passport series and number CM 2390435, given by Internal Affairs Department of Kashkadarya Province Koson District on 11.05.2010. Residence –Pakhtazor mehelle.
6. The charter of a farm can be changed in accordance with the procedure established by law and is subject to registration with the district (khokimiyat with appropriate changes and additions.
8. The objectives of the farm are:
ensuring the rational and targeted use of allocated land and water resources;
conservation and improvement of soil fertility and land protection;
independent production, processing and sale of agricultural products, as well as the provision of services;
increase livestock productivity, subject to the rules of veterinary medicine.
9. The subject of activity of the farm are:
Production, sale and processing of livestock products (meat, milk);
Livestock feeding and breeding thoroughbred livestock;
Production and sale of poultry, meat and eggs;
Production, processing and exportation of agricultural products;
Production and processing of agricultural products, field growing crops and vegetables;
Processing, storing, and selling agricultural products, including through own sales points;
Reproduction of vegetable oils grown in agriculture;
Doing wholesale and retail trade activity;
Production, processing and sale of gardening products;
Organizing commercial activities and marketing research;
Provision of mobile services of the domestic service;
Opening and running sewing shops;
Rendering transport services to the population, enterprises and organizations according to orders of individuals and legal entities;
Production and sale of building materials;
Provision of population with medicines and medical equipment and trade in all types of permitted medicines (obtaining a license when required for a specific license);
III. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE FARM
10. The farm, as a legal entity, has all the rights of an independent economic entity. Being one of the forms of entrepreneurship, it has the right to carry out entrepreneurial activity corresponding to the goals for which it is created. The farm has equal rights with enterprises of other forms of management.
11. The farm has the right to:
Organize production activities of the farm on the land plot provided in accordance with the specialization stipulated by the articles of charter and the lease agreement;
Creating business contracts with legal entities and natural persons in accordance with the legislation on the sale of grown products, including sales for state needs;
Conclude futures contracts with advance payment of purchased products;
Ownership of an own produced products, including the right to sell them to consumers at their own discretion;
Set prices on contracts for manufactured products, work performed and services rendered;
Concluding contracts with the service organizations in rural areas for the supply of electricity, fuel and lubricants, mineral fertilizers, chemical plant protection products, technical and other services;
Receive income (profit) from business activities in unlimited size, subject to taxation in the manner prescribed by law;
To dispose of the income (profit), cash, available on his accounts at the bank;
Acquire shares and other securities;
Receive loans, attract, on contractual terms, cash and other property of other legal entities and individuals and direct them to production and reproduction;
To provide a pledge for obtaining loans for their property, as well as the right to lease a land plot and/or harvested products;
Enjoy all kinds of benefits and preferences provided for small, medium and private enterprises;
Employee recruitment (permanent and temporary) and termination of employment contracts in the manner prescribed by law
Acquire, rent the necessary equipment, means of production and other property, carry out construction and repair of buildings and structures, as well as, their independent use;
Voluntary merging, including merging on a share basis, building and repairing associations, buildings and structures, as well as their independent use;
Go to court to protect their rights and legitimate interests.
The farm may have other rights in accordance with the law.
12. The farm is obliged to:
ensure targeted, efficient and rational use of the land plot under the conditions defined by the legislation and the lease agreement;
comply with environmental requirements and other environmental regulations;
to take measures to improve the ameliorative condition of the land plot, to preserve and increase its fertility, to provide for allocation of funds for these purposes in the business plan;
start using the land plot within one year from the moment of its granting, unless a different period is established by the lease agreement;
to comply with the established requirements for the distribution of cotton and grain crops;
to use water resources in accordance with a water use agreement, to take measures for water saving, targeted and rational use of water resources;
cleaning and repairs of the domestic reclamation network;
compliance with servitudes;
complete response to farmer's obligations and liabilities;
timely payment of taxes and other obligatory payments in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation;
make timely payments for supplied electricity, fuel oils, fertilizers, chemicals for plant protection and services;
compliance with standard requirements for the production of agricultural products and other products;
fight against agricultural pests and diseases;
the farmer also undertakes other obligations under the law.
IV. STATUTORY FUND, FARM PROPERTY AND SOURCES OF ITS FORMATION
13. The charter specifies the size of the authorized capital of the farm, which can be formed at the expense of money, securities, buildings, structures, other property or property rights having monetary value. (10 000 000)
If, during the formation of the authorized fund of a farm, the head of the farm transfers to the farm the property that is the common (shared or joint) property of his family, then it is required to obtain the notarized consent of all the owners of this property
14. The farm owns:
his outbuildings, crops and plantings, crops and plantings, productive livestock, poultry, agricultural machinery, inventory, equipment, vehicles, cash and securities, intellectual property, as well as other property on the balance sheet of the farm;
products obtained as a result of production activities;
income received (profit);
other property acquired on grounds not prohibited by law.
15. Sources of property formation of a farm can be:
monetary and material assets of the head of the farm,
incomes (profits) received from the sale of goods (works, services),
incomes from securities,
charities, gifts and other charitable contributions of legal entities and individuals,
other sources not prohibited by legislative acts.
16. The farm owns, uses and disposes of the property belonging to it in accordance with the law and its charter.
V. FARM MANAGEMENT
17. The head of the farm is its founder - the farmer. A farmer should have reached the age of eighteen, able to deal and should have the appropriate qualifications or experience in agriculture.
18. The head of the farm:
Adopts the charter of the farm and makes changes to it in the prescribed manner;
Approves the business plan of the activities of the farm;
Organizes the activities of the farm;
Represents the interests of the farm in relations with legal entities and individuals;
Issues powers of attorney, concludes contracts and ensures their implementation, including signing labor contracts with farm workers;
Distributes duties among farm workers;
Determines the internal labor schedule;
At its own discretion disposes of income;
Creates safe and productive labor conditions for employees;
In accordance with the procedure established by legislation, organizes the introduction of workbooks, ensures the payment of wages, establishes the amount of wages and methods of material incentives and disciplinary action;
Signs documents on behalf of the farm;
Solves the issues of reorganization and liquidation of the farm.
VI. LAND USE AND WATER CONSUMPTION IN THE FARM
19. For farming, he is provided on the basis of an open tender land plots for rent. The lease terms are set in accordance with the legislation and the land lease agreement.
Upon expiration of the land lease term, the farm has the right to extend (prolong) the lease agreement for a new term.
In the event of the death of the farm head, the right to lease a land plot and the right to extend (prolong) the lease agreement for a new term is inherited in accordance with the law.
20. The right to use land plots of farms is determined in accordance with the procedure established by the Land Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Farming” and other legislative acts.
21. The dimensions of the land plot and its boundaries can be changed only after making changes to the land lease agreement.
The land lease agreement can be changed or terminated by agreement of the parties, and if the parties do not reach agreement, the court.
22. Land plots allocated to the farm cannot be privatized, be objects of sale, donation, exchange, pledge, or be transferred to sublease.
23. Non-target use of agricultural land leased to a farm, including planting crops instead of crops stipulated in the contract, is considered as a gross violation of the lease contract with all the ensuing consequences stipulated by the current legislation.
24. In the event of the liquidation of a farm, the land plot shall be returned to the lessor in accordance with the procedure established by law.
25. The payment for the use of the land plot granted to the farm is charged as a single land tax.
26. The limits of water intake by farms are determined by authorized bodies.
27. The procedure for the accounting of land resources, the flow and use of water supplied to the farm, payment for services on a contractual basis for the delivery of water, as well as the provision of incentives is determined by law.
VII. WORK IN THE FARM
28. The activity of the farm is based on the personal work of the farmer and the persons working under an employment contract.
The conclusion of a labor contract in a farm is carried out in accordance with the procedure established by law.
29. Records of the labor activities of persons working under an employment contract are organized by the head of the farm.
30. The remuneration of persons working in the farm under an employment contract is made by agreement of the parties, both in monetary and in-kind terms, in an amount not lower than the minimum wage established by law.
31. Working time in the farm is counted in the seniority.
Assignment and payment of social insurance benefits and pensions are made in the manner and under the conditions established by law.
VIII. MEANS AND CALCULATIONS OF THE FARM
32. A farm has the right to open accounts at a bank institution for conducting cash transactions and storing funds and freely dispose of these funds. Write-off of funds from farm accounts can be made in the manner prescribed by law.
33. All costs incurred to obtain a crop of crops, including cotton and grain, are reimbursed by the farm at the expense of their own income derived from the sale of agricultural products.
34. Farmers are required to make timely payments to suppliers of electricity, fuel and lubricants, mineral fertilizers and other services provided to farms.
The farm has the right to request from the inspectors the relevant document giving the right to inspect, not to fulfill the inspectors' requirements on matters not within their competence, and not to acquaint them with materials not related to the subject matter.
XII. REORGANIZATION AND LIQUIDATION OF THE FARM
38. The reorganization and liquidation of the farm is carried out in the manner prescribed by law.
39. The farm is liquidated in the following cases:
Voluntary waiver of the right to lease a land plot;
The absence of an heir who wishes to continue the activity of the farm;
Recognition of the farm bankruptcy, including the systematic failure of settlements with suppliers of material and technical resources, works and services three years in a row;
Termination of a land lease agreement in the prescribed manner when the need for land acquisition for state and public needs, or for violation of land legislation, including in case of inappropriate use of land by the farm, including the implementation of crops, not provided for by the contract agreement.
The farm is liquidated by the decision of:
farm heads (farmer);
court in cases stipulated by law.
40. The liquidation of the farm is carried out in the manner prescribed by law.
The head of the farm
“GULBOG’ QUYOSHI” Davlatov Ilkhom Khusenovich
This charter is consists of 8 (eight) pages.
Davlatov Ilkhom Khusenovich
Download 28.82 Kb.
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling