Group : 1-2Fiz16 Name: Jumayeva Anora
Download 24.5 Kb.
Group : 1-2Fiz16
Name: Jumayeva Anora
1)Match a question in A with an answer in B
1. Where were you born?
F) I was born in Tashkent.
2. What do you do?
B) l am an engineer.
3. Are you married?
A) Not yet.
4. Why are you tearning?
E) Because it's my job.
5. When did you start learning English?
C) Two years ago.
6. How often do you have English classes?
D) Twice a week.
2) Healthy and Unhealthy Food.
Healthy food is good food. It has all the essential nutrients and elements that the body requires to stay healthy and function optimally. Scientific research has confirmed any lack of essential nutrients may lead to poor functioning of body systems and an ailment may affect the body. Healthy food contains all the vital vitamins and minerals.
Junk food on the other hand has only one thing in it – taste. The taste is created using many artificial things such as excess fat, simple carbohydrates, and processed sugar. These foods are often high in calories yet offer little or no nutritional value. When fast food frequently replaces nutritious foods in your diet, it can lead to poor nutrition, poor health, and weight gain. Tests in lab animals have even shown a negative effect in short duration diets. Being overweight is a risk factor for a variety of chronic health problems including heart disease, diabetes, and stroke.
The best option is always the nutritious or healthy food. Junk food should be avoided.
3) Write the definition of the following words.
1) Journey - an occasion when you travel from one place to another, especially over a long distance.
2) Rock - the hard substance that forms the main surface of the Earth.
3) Extraordinary - very unusual or surprising.
4) Jar - a glass container with a wide top and a lid, used for storing food such as JAM or HONEY, or the amount it contains.
5) Recipe - a set of instructions for cooking a particular type of food.
6) Clever - able to learn and understand things quickly .
7) Birthday - your birthday is a day that is an exact number of years after the day you were born.
8) Success - when you achieve what you want or intend.
Download 24.5 Kb.
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling