GROUP: M213-22 KIo‘
STUDENT: Talabov Shakhzod
KARIMOVA DIYORA ABDUVAKHIDOVNA
1. Writing: An article from the internet about IT companies (to write3 - 6 questions on the article).
Top IT Companies in the World 2023 by Revenue:
The list of top IT companies include Microsoft, IBM, Accenture followed by product companies like Oracle, SAP and other big IT services brands like Deloitte, TCS, Capgemini, Cognizant etc. The top information technology companies are leading innovation in consulting, outsourcing, technology and services in the world. Here is the list of the top 10 Information Technology (IT) companies in the world 2023.
In this article:
Rank 1. Microsoft Corporation
Rank 2. Accenture
Rank 3. IBM
Rank 4. Oracle
Rank 5. SAP
Rank 6. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Rank 7. Deloitte Consulting
Rank 8. Capgemini
Rank 9. Cognizant
Rank 10. DXC
2. Answer the question:
Which is a professional organization in the field of IT?
- A professional organization in the field of IT is the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
What is information technology in organization?
- Information technology is the process of using a set of methods and means of information collection, processing and transmission, to change information from one form to another, from a qualitative point of view to a new form.
The purpose of material production technology is to produce a new product that satisfies human needs. The purpose of information technology is to produce new information that is necessary for a person to perform a task, analyze it and make a decision based on it. Using different technologies, different products can be obtained from the same material resources. The same can be said about information technology. Example: when performing a math test, each student uses his knowledge to process basic information. A new information product that is a solution to a problem depends on the problem-solving technology method that the learner is able to choose.
Who is in charge of an IT department?
- Project menejer
What is a professional organization example?
- A professional organization typically requires member dues, has an elected leadership body and includes a range of subcommittees or functional areas. Professional organizations can be both national or international, and often have close ties to colleges and universities with degree programs in that field.
What are the 5 types of organizations?
- Meaning of Project Structure Organization: – A project structure organizational structure is used to determine the hierarchy and authority of people involved in a specific project. This organizational structure is temporarily created for specific projects for a particular period, for the project to achieve the goal of developing a new product, specialize in various functional departments such as production, engineering, quality control, marketing research etc. and will be ready to work together. These specialists return to their duties as soon as the project is completed.
What are the 4 types of organization?
Meaning of Matrix Structure Organization: – A matrix organizational structure is a structure of organization in which some individuals report to more than one supervisor or leader, which is described as solid line or dotted line reporting. More broadly, it can also describe the management of cross-functional, cross-business groups and other work models that do not maintain rigid business units or silos grouped by function and geography. For example, an employee may have a primary manager they report to as well as one or more project managers they work under.
3. Put in the correct verb forms into the gaps.
To you drink mineral water?
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham: