Influence of the ultrasonic irradiation on characteristic of the structures metal-glass-semiconductor
Download 1.52 Mb.
The spectral distribution of the density of surfaces along the silicon zone is almost unchanged after the ultrasound effect, so that ultrasound in metal-glass-semi-conductive structures leads to the change in the structure of glass layers at the boundary layer of the semiconductor glass separation. Separation of crystals in the glass content may lead to the decrease in the width and number of boundary phases, while the decrease in the rate of the external genera- tion and its time-varying variation. To investigate this hypothesis, the Al layer, which performs the chemo-electrode service from the MIS, has been removed and the surface layers of the anticholic vapors are removed. Then the microflora of the glass surface was obtained.
Figure 6 shows the magnification of the glass surface of the two enlarged (2800 times) structures. Comparison of images suggests that, in ultrasound structures, the glass surface is less sensitive to a variety of additives and non-strangers.
Based on these results, when influenced at a frequency of 2.5 MHz, with a power of 0.5 W for 40 minutes, on the structures of Al-n-Si-glass-Al leads to a decrease in the integrated density of localized electronic states on the boundary of interphase of semiconductor - glass, and the surface electronic state of the semiconductor do not affect the energy spectrum, and the rate of surface generation decreases. Ultrasonic processing can lead to the improvement of the recombinative properties of the genera of the silicate glass and silicon boundary phase phase in the order shown.
1. Pershenkov V.S., Popov V.D., Shalimov A.V. The surface radiation effects in IMS. Energoatomizdat, 1988. P.187.
2. Chistov Yu.S., Synorov V.F. The physics MIS-structures. Voronesh,VGU, 1986. P.156.
3. Baraban A.P., Bulavinov V.V., Konorv P.P. The electronics of the layers SiO2 on silicon. Leningrad University, 1988. P. 302.
4. Menishikova T.G. and others. Influence ionizing radiations on planar-lumpy MIS structures he electronics and informatics. The material of international scientifically technical conference. Moscow. 2005. №.1, P.139.
6. Zaveryuhina B.N. Zaveryuhina N.N., Vlasov S.I., Zaveryuhina E.B. Akustostimulted change to density and energy spectrum of the surrface conditions in monocrystals of p- silicon. The Letters in JTF. 2008, V. 34, № 6. P.36.
7. Vlasov S.I., Zaveryuhin B.N. Ovsyannikov A.V. The influence of the ultrasonic processing on generations features of the border of the section semiconductor - glass. The Letters in JTF. 2009. V 35. № 7. P 41.
8. LS. Berman, A.A. Lebedev. Capacitor spectroscopy of the deep centers in semiconductors, Leningrad, Science, 1981.
9. A.A. Konkov, N. B. Rumak, A.A. Tomchenko, V. V. Hotko High-temperature researches of phase composition of crystallizing glasses, the III All-Union conference «Physics of oxide films» Petrozavodsk. 14, 1991.
10. S.I. Vlasov, A.V. Ovsyannikov, B.K. Ismailov, B.H. Kuchkarov. Effect of pressure on the properties of Al-SiO2-n-Si
11. Gulyamov G, Erkaboev U, Gulyamov A. Influence of temperature on the oscillations of longitudinal magnetoresistance in semiconductors with a nonparabolic dispersion law. Indian Journal of Physics. Vol.93, pp 639–645, 2019.
12. Gulyamov G, Erkaboev U, Gulyamov A. Magnetic quantum effects in electronic semiconductors at microwave-radiation absorption. Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics Vol. 11 No 1, 01020 (6 pp) (2019)
13. Gulyamov G, Gulyamov A., Erkaboev U. Thermal Stimulation of Photocurrent in p–n Junctions. Applied Solar Energy (English translation of Geliotekhnika) 2018, Vol. 54, No. 5, pp. 338–340.
14. Gulyamov G, Erkaboev U, Gulyamov A. Influence of Pressure on the Temperature Dependence of Quantum Oscillation Phenomena in Semiconductors. Advances in Condensed Matter Physics. (14):1-6, March 2017
15. Gulyamov G, Gulyamov A. On the tensosensitivity of a p-n junction under illumination. Semiconductors. 2015, Vol. 49, No. 6, pp. 819–822.
16. Shamirzaev S, Gulyamov G, Dadamirzaev M, Gulyamov A. Eddy Currents Appearing in a p–n Junction in a High Microwave Field. Semiconductors 2011, Vol. 45, No. 8, pp. 1035–1037
17. Shamirzaev S, Gulyamov G, Dadamirzaev M, Gulyamov A. The Nonideality Coefficient of Current–Voltage Characteristics for p–n Junctions in a High Ultrahigh-Frequency (Microwave) Field Semiconductors 2009, Vol. 43, No. 1, pp. 47–51.
18. Ahmetoglu M., Kaynak G., Shamirzaev SGulyamov G, Dadamirzaev M, Gulyamov A. To the theory of electromotive force generated in potential barrier at ultrahigh frequency field. International Journal of Modern Physics B. Vol. 23, № 15 (20 June 2009).
19. Mirsagatov Sh.A., Sapaev I.B. and Nazarov Zh.T. Ultrasonic annealing of surface states in the heterojunction of a p-Si/n-CdS/n+-CdS injection photodiode// Inorganic Materials, 2015, Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 1–4.
20. Mirsagatov Sh.A., Sapaev I.B., Valieva S.R. and Babajanov D.B. Electrophysical and Photoelectric Properties of Injection Photodiode Based on pSi–nCdS–In Structure and Influence of Ultrasonic Irradiation on them// Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics. 2014. Vol. 9, pp. 1–10.
21. Sapaev I.B., Sapaev B. and Babajanov D.B. Current-voltage characteristic of the injection photodetector based on M(In)–nCdS–pSi–M(In) structure// SPQEO, 2019. V. 22, N 2. P. 188-192.
22. Sapaev I.B., Mirsagatov Sh.A., Sapaev B. and Sapaeva M.B. Fabrication and Properties of nSi–pCdTe Heterojunctions// Inorganic Materials, 2020, Vol. 56, No. 1, pp. 7–9.
Download 1.52 Mb.
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling