Joriy nazorat 10 ball lesson 11. Complete the following questions with appropriate question words
Download 25.08 Kb.
JORIY NAZORAT 2
Документ Microsoft Word, 4, Word uchun Qisqa Klaviatura Buyruqlari Ctrl Shift G (So’z Sanash, Yengil atletika bo, Kurs ishi, Kurs ishi, Kurs ishi, Kurs ishi, А.мех.11, 9-mustaqil, ИЎД kompyuterli mod (2), 2-мустакил иш 217-20, 10-ma'ruza, Doc3, юз мустақил иш
- Bu sahifa navigatsiya:
- LESSON 12. Make sentences by putting the words in the correct order.
JORIY NAZORAT 2. 10 BALL
LESSON 11. Complete the following questions with appropriate question words: Why, what, how, where, How old, When, How often, How tall, How many
______ is Molly thinking about?
______ don't you wear this funny sweater?
______ does your boyfriend go on Mondays?
______ didn't you come to school yesterday?
______ is Susan wearing?
______ do you think of Fred?
______ often does Derek go running?
______ don't we go fishing this afternoon?
______ much are these pants?
______ tall is Rachel?
______ are they from?
______ far is your school from our house?
_____ is your mum's birthday? – It's on the 21st of May.
_____ should you eat fruit and vegetables? – Every day
_____ is your dad? – He's 1m 95cm tall.
_____ is your dad? – He's 30 years old.
_____ apples do you eat every day? – Two.
_____ did your mum make? A cake.
_____ do you play jokes?- On April 1st
_____ presents did you get? Five.
_____ do you celebrate New Year? At home.
_____ do you like parties?-Because they're fun.
LESSON 12. Make sentences by putting the words in the correct order.
Web page design
HTML and web editors
The code behind most web pages is HTML (hypertext markup language),which consists of commands called tags. Tags are placed of text to tell the web browser how to display text or pictures. You can view the source HTML code of a web page by choosing the Page Source option in your web browser. But you needn’t learn HTML in order to build your own website.
Instead, you can use a word processor with web design capabilities or a dedicated web editor Like Macromedia Dreamweaver or Microsoft FrontPage. Web editors are use-friendly and WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get). Different buttons and menu items let you design a page without writing HTML.
HTML files have this basic structure: HTML file displayed as a web page.
Web page elements
There are a number of different elements that you can use on a web page:
• Text- displayed in a variety of fonts and sizes. Most text files are available in two formats: HTML or PDF (the portable document format that can be viewed with Acrobat Reader).
• Background- the underlying colors and patterns of a web page.
• Tables – with columns and rows, used to position images and text on a page
• Frames – rectangular areas that allow the display of different pages in the same browser window
• Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) – a mechanism for adding styles to web documents. You could use HTML code to specify the front, text styles and background color. Nowadays, however, it is more common to use CSS. This makes it easy to apply presentation changes across a website.
• Graphics, clip art, icons, background templates, wallpaper, and transparent images – common formats are .jpg (joint photographic expert group), ideal for pictures with many colours,.gif (graphics interchange format), ideal for pictures with fewer color, and .png (portable network graphics), which supports 16 million colors.
• Hyperlinks- highlighted text or pictures (buttons, image maps, etc.) that act as links to other pages. If you want to share information with people, you can use RSS feeds and provide readers with a link to the feed. RSS allows subscribers to receive updates of blogs, news, podcasts, etc. before going live, you should check that all the links work.
Audio, video and animation Many websites now incorporate audio files, and if you’re designing a site, you may like to insert songs, podcasts, etc. The most common audio formats are: .wav.mp3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3).
Full-motion video is stored in these formats: .avi (audio video interleave), .mov (QuickTime movie) and .mpg (moving picture experts group).
If you want to inject something special into your web pages, you can use Adobe flash to include interactive animations and streaming audio. Additionally, you can insert Java applets – small programs that enable the creation of interactive files. Animations are made up of a series of independent pictures put together in sequence that expands the capabilities of your browser.
Task . Read the text and then match the sentence beginnings (1-6) with the correct endings (a-f).
1. Instructions in HTML
2. Cascading Style Sheets are the way
3. A hyperlink is any clickable text
4. A plug- in is a small program
5. Java applets are used to provide
6. RSS feeds are summaries of web content
A image or button that takes you to another place on the Web.
B used for handing audio, video and animation file
C are called tags.
D interactive features to web applications.
E to define the presentation of web pages, from fonts and colors to page layout.
F published in the Really Simple Syndication format for download.
Download 25.08 Kb.
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
Ma'lumotlar bazasi mualliflik huquqi bilan himoyalangan ©fayllar.org 2022
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling