Methods of linguopoetic analysis of a literary text plan: Main methods of linguopoetic analysis The method of linguopoetic analysis
Download 14.69 Kb.
Средняя Азия в-WPS Office, Family and numbers., Wizard part 2., Wizard part 2., pedagogik texnologiyalar, pedagogik texnologiyalar, chizma geometriya fanidan nuqta togri chiziq tekislik kabi tushunchalarga oid mavzular va ularning dars ishlanmasi. tasviriy sanat va muhandislik grafikasi talim yonalishi misolida. , bank kapitali nizom bo`yicha, matematika, operatsion tizimlar va ularning turlari, operatsion tizimlar va ularning turlari, Abdurashidov Muhammadyusuf Analitikadan Test savollari javoblari, 4-mavzu, Маданиятшунослик. мустақил иш мавзулари, ИНТЕРНЕТДА АХБОРОТ ҚИДИРУВ ТИЗИМЛАРИ
METHODS OF LINGUOPOETIC ANALYSIS OF A LITERARY TEXT
1. Main methods of linguopoetic analysis
2. The method of linguopoetic analysis
Key terms: three-level analysis, linguopoetics of artistic technique, philological analysis, cultural and historical context, words-images, author's meaning.
Main methods of linguopoetic analysis
In the works of the researchers, two main methods of linguopoetics are mentioned:
1) three-level analysis
2) linguopoetics of artistic technique
In addition, in recent years, a new method has come to the fore: linguopoetics of narrative types. Let's consider them in more detail.
1. The three-level analysis of a literary text was the first method that was formulated and applied for linguopoetic analysis. It allows the researcher to present the text as a set of artistic devices and consistently analyze the properties of stylistically marked units of all levels of the language used in the text. This is the easiest way to parse a piece of art. At the first stage, the semantic or content level of the text is studied, then the tropes and figures of speech used in the text are distinguished, at the final stage it is explained how the marked linguistic units create an aesthetic effect and convey a certain ideological and artistic content, that is a linguo-poetic interpretation is given.
For the first time, the three-level analysis method was proposed by the authors of the book "What Is the English We Use". O.C.Akhmanov and R.F.Idzelis, and for a long time it remained the only method of linguo-poetic analysis. Subsequently, this method was described in more detail and demonstrated using examples from English literature in the book by V.Ya.Zadornova "Perception and interpretation of literary text.
2. The study of linguopoetics of artistic technique is a method developed within the framework of a typological study. This method of analysis involves the study of a large volume of texts in order to understand what linguo-poetic functions a certain artistic device or element performs in connection with the content of the texts selected for analysis.
The method of linguopoetic analysis
The tradition of linguopoetic analysis of individual texts primarily goes back to the works of Academician V.V.Vinogradov. However, despite the fundamental nature of the scientist's works, they do not give a final answer to the question of what determines the uniqueness of classical works of fiction, and what methods should be used to identify aesthetically significant linguistic elements. In connection with the linguopoetic research of a literary text, one can also name B.V.Tomashevsky, L.V.Shcherba, L. Spitzer and others.
In the light of all that has been said, the linguo-poetic analysis of a work of art appears as an analysis and systematization of the elements of the linguistic organization of the text, embodying the “image of the world” and “the image of the author” from the standpoint of a certain aesthetic ideal. This type of linguistic analysis of the text is characterized by a partial intrusion into the sphere of literary analysis. Linguopoetic analysis of the text is very close to philological analysis, yielding to it in the completeness of coverage of the cultural and historical context of the work and its literary peculiarities.
Linguopoetic analysis of the text includes the following data:
1) the place of the work in the poet's work;
2) coverage of genre and thematic features of the text;
3) definition of the idea of the work;
4) emotional tonality;
5) rhythm, poetic meter, features of rhymes;
6) a description of artistic techniques and their role;
7) consideration of linguistic means in their correlation with the figurative system.
Linguopoetics - the allocation of words-images in the text, leading to an understanding of the author's meaning (building a chain of words-images, as they relate to the name).
The method of linguopoetic analysis of the text involves:
• Slow, repeated reading of the text.
• Determination of the most important words in meaning.
• Rereading the text, explaining the relationship of these words.
• Determination of the means by which the poet managed to express his innermost feelings.
• Selection of the most striking, characteristic of the poet and the work of 5-7 techniques.
• Registration of the final version.
• The result of such an analysis of a literary text is that the work remains integral, not divided into parts.
• Pedagogical technology used in the linguo-poetic analysis of the text.
• Reading the text by the teacher. (There is an associative perception by students of the text of a work of art - a deep perception of the image).
• Performing tasks through three spheres of space (visual, kinesthetic, audio). The result is the development of the skill of spontaneous speaking.
• Reading the text by the student. (What images of the text do your associations rely on). The result is the development of the skill of reflection.
• Analysis (to better understand what the author wanted to say).
• Interpretation of literary text.
• Expressive reading of a literary text by students (explanation of their position).
• Continue the situation of the text (for example, write a non-fictional observation of this work of art).
1. Lipgart A.A. Fundamentals of linguopoetics. - M .: "KomKniga", 2006. - 168 p.
2. Болотнова Н.С. Филологический анализ текста: учеб. пособие 4е изд. — М.:
3. Валгина, Н.С. Теория текста. Москва, Логос. 2003. – 173 с.
4. Гальперин И.Р. Текст как объект лингвистического исследования. Монография. — М.: Наука, 2006. — 140 с.
5. Болотнова.Н.С. Филологический анализ текста: учеб. пособие — 4е изд. — М.: Флинта: Наука, 2009. — 520 с.
Download 14.69 Kb.
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
Ma'lumotlar bazasi mualliflik huquqi bilan himoyalangan ©fayllar.org 2022
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling