Scm, Erp hamda mrp tizimlarini o’rganish va qachon,qayerda qo’llanishiga misollar keltiring ?
Download 26.79 Kb.
SCM, ERP hamda MRP tizimlarini o’rganish va qachon,qayerda qo’llanishiga misollar keltiring ?
What is the success of the SCM system?
So, it is familiar that the degree of sophistication in supply chain management and optimization technologies has advanced. Supply chain solution components are now more integrated and more interoperable than ever before, dramatically expanding the opportunities to improve supply chain performance. The scale of supply chain technology deployments has grown along with the complexity of solution implementation. The key to maximizing rewards is minimizing the level of risk.
Well, there are a number of tactics that can help drive a successful supply chain software implementation:
Ensure new supply chain technology supports corporate strategy
SCM systems are mission-critical technologies and so should be selected on the basis that they are evolving strategic tools that support the organisation's long term strategy and goals rather than tactical point solutions that only fix short term problems. This can be achieved by considering best in class technologies and benchmarking them against rival offerings. The selected technology needs to configurable so it can be adapted to meet different scenarios that may present themselves, it needs to be constantly evolving so it can meet changing industry-specific requirements, and it needs to be scalable to facilitate future business growth. This is vital to support the company's long-term business direction and objectives.
Assess whether functionality supports specific business scenarios
One system cannot meet all business needs for all companies. It is imperative that IT executives perform an objective gap analysis when considering which supply chain system to implement. This will bridge the gap between system functionality and actual business needs. Once a number of systems that most closely match business goals have been selected, companies should not rely on functionality check-lists as most advanced supply chain systems will look very similar and claim to tick all boxes. Instead, the vendor should be asked to demonstrate how its solution would handle particular business scenarios.
Ascertain realistic objectives and time-frames for achieving a positive ROI
When implementing a supply chain solution, the business case needs to be robust and the time frame for delivering results must take into account the software learning curve. Deployment times should be proposed and verified from research on similar projects and executives must make an assessment based on a rational analysis of what needs to be done. Appropriate members must be recruited into projects and executives must agree a realistic time frame for delivering a positive ROI. Once a specific vendor's technology has been chosen, executives have to define the various needs and objectives of different stakeholders and need to set out what they might require from them. One of the best ways to establish these needs is to run an executive workshop led by an experienced facilitator. The facilitator helps produce a vision of the project along with broad goals which together define the path ahead. This enables the team to create processes and detailed action plans to meet business goals.
Identify and use best practice
Adopting best practices with a software provider is a quick way to bring significant benefits and enable process improvement changes that would otherwise be unattainable. Good suppliers should be able to advise users and client to develop an implementation strategy which seeks to unearth process improvements by considering time, cost, functionality and risk. This route should provide an established system of project management that facilitates a clear analysis of a company's operations and distribution channels. Subsequently, this identifies the steps necessary to improve processes that deliver operational efficiency improvements and facilitate growth.
Don't underestimate project management resources
If a company does not already have the necessary project management resources on staff, it should consider leasing or buying the best it can afford. While some organizations have highly qualified project managers, many are stretched beyond their current resources. Effective management of the implementation includes coordinating various teams with different objectives; a complex but necessary part of project management. A project's success will hinge on the organization's ability to make decisions, resolve issues and coordinate activities of multiple departments and initiatives.
Involve the operational team
Although software and technology constitute a major investment for any corporation, it's common to find highly effective technology teams, but with limited representation from operations. A successful project will maintain and ultimately improve all operations to realize optimal supply chain performance. However, involvement from the operations team is also critical in testing, training and conversion. Less frequently encountered but a situation to avoid is the reverse scenario, where a project team is operations-heavy and lacks sufficient representation from the IT team.
The level of development of transport logistics in Uzbekistan?
Logistics is of paramount importance for Uzbekistan. Such factors as medium-size areas with high population density, separateness of industrial centers from agricultural areas, being landlocked, and remoteness from the world markets make having its own well-developed transport and logistics system vital for Uzbekistan.
Selected performance data in the transport and logistics industry of Uzbekistan:
- On the average, the cargo carriage volume increases annually by 15%
- In 2016, the new 123-km electrified railway line Angren, Pap was opened, including the 19 km tunnel going through a more than 2,000 m high mountain pass. The line has become an important link in the international transit corridor.
- The program for production infrastructure development (automobile & rail roads, logistics centers) to be carried out between 2015 and 2019 provides for implementation of more than 150 projects to the amount of around USD 10 billion.
- Over recent years, the railway mileage has increased by more than 1,000 km totaling today 4,201.1
- In November, 2010, Uzbekistan Temir Yullari JSC completed the construction of Hairatan, Mazar-e-Sharif main railway line in Afghanistan.
- The road network mileage in the country totals 184,000 km, of which 42,676 km is the public road network.
- In 2015, the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan On the program of development and modernization of engineering and communication and road and transport infrastructure for 2015-2019 provided for a time-phased plan for road and transport infrastructure development, which included: construction and reconstruction of automobile roads with total mileage of 2,699.8 km; reconstruction of more than 4,000 km of inter-farm roads; 2,000 km of city streets, rural and regional center roads.
- The program provides for purchasing 993 units of road-building machinery and equipment for routine repairs and maintenance of public roads.
- Construction of 6 motorway junctions and 10 new bridges on the national highway and public roadways is scheduled for 2016.
- In 2015, 158 large production facilities were commissioned totaling USD 7.45 billion.
- Currently, the active partners or suppliers of Uzbekistan Temir Yullari include such most influential representatives of the industry as Plasser&Theurer, Patentes Talgo S.L., Transmashholding, MTZ TRANSMASH, and many others.
- In 2016, two new Boeing-787 Dreamliners, for which the individual service and repair facility and hangars have already been provided, will be added to the fleet of Uzbekistan Airways the national air carrier.
- Opening of the major modern International Logistic Centre Tashkent with a total area of 184,000 sq. m is scheduled for 2016.
Download 26.79 Kb.
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling