The 6th form Control Work 5. Dictation
Download 0.8 Mb.
The 6th form Control Work 5. Dictation
There are four meals a day in an English home: breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner. Breakfast is at about 8 a. m in the morning and consists of porridge with milk and salt or sugar, eggs boiled or fried, bread and butter with jam. Some people like to drink tea, but others prefer coffee, instead of porridge. They may have fruit juice or biscuits.
The usual time for lunch is 1 p.m. This meal starts with soup or fruit juice. Then some meal or poultry with potatoes –boiled or fried, carrots and beans. Then a pudding , cheese and biscuits. Last of all is coffee.
Tea is the third meal of the day. It is between 4 or 5 p. m the so –called 5 tea. On the table there is tea, milk or cream, sugar, bread and butter, cakes and jam.
Dinner is the fourth meal of the day. The usual time is about 7 p. m. Dinner usually consists of soup, fish or meat with vegetables, potatoes, green beans, carrot and cabbage, sweet pudding, fruit salad, ice –cream or cheese and biscuits.
Birthday is a very wonderful day. Everybody likes to celebrate it. It is a good opportunity to spend time with friends, parents, relatives.
I was born on the 10th of January. In the morning on my birthday my parents lay the presents near my bed. So the first thing I see when I open my eyes is my presents. My Mum and Daddy and my little brother come to my room to congratulate me and to sing “Happy Birthday”.
Usually we hold my birthday party in the evening. Once we went to a cafe to celebrate my birthday, but usually we celebrate it at home.
We clean the house the day before birthday. In the morning of birthday party day my father goes shopping and buys everything we need. My mother bakes a cake or pie. By the evening food is cooked, the table is laid. We, put on evening suits and dresses and wait for the guests. The flat looks nice and cozy.
I’m always very glad to meet my guests. I like to get flowers and presents. Mum gives me the telegram from my aunt. We have an abundant dinner on this day. Mum brings in the birthday cake, I blow the candles out.
We dance and sing songs, play games and laugh, joke, tell funny stories.
I think that my birthday is one of the best days in a year.
In Britain people buy food in supermarkets, small shops and markets. Supermarkets sell fruit, vegetables and all kinds of food and TVs, books and other things too. Some are open all night. For example, people can buy pens there. Some shops are open every day. Others are not open on Sundays. Shops usually open at 9.00 am. They usually close at 5.00 or 6.00pm. some shops close at 9.00 or 10.00 pm. And some supermarkets are open 24 hours. Markets do not open after 5.30 pm or on Sundays.
The 6th form Control Work 6 . Test The 6th form The 3rd term (Variant-I)
1. Find Past Simple Tense and example. A)S+V1I met you yesterday. B)S+V2(ed)I visited my sister yesterday C)S+V2(ed)She doesn’t speak English D)S+will+V1 I will watch Tv tomorrow
2.Cheeseburgers came to Uzbekistan from ... A) The UK B) Canada C) The USA D) Russia
3. Make, take, do, put, sleep, go write in the Past Simple and translate.
4.Americans don’t go to fast food restaurant A) true B) false C) don’t know D) B,C
5.Men navbatda turishni yoqtirmayman. A) I don’t like to queueB)I don’t like to quee C) I don’t want to queue D) I like queueing
6.What foods do English pupils like? A)healthy food, boiled potatoes, fresh food, vegetarian meals B)chips, pasta, boiled potatoes, fresh food, vegetarian meals C) healthy food, soup, vegetarian meals D)healthy foods and chips
7.Choose the antonyms: A) refuse-accept, young-old, king-queen B) left-right, king -kingdom, open-close C) a, b D) young-old, pupil-people, put-cut
8. In_and_it is impolite to talk when you eat A)Japan,IranB)Japan,China C)Iran, Uzbekistan D)a,b
9._people have different manners from Uzbek people.A)IranB)AmericanC)English D)Scotsh
10. Why do Uzbek people pour a little tea? A) It is polite to pour a little tea B) It is impolite to pour a little tea C) No answer D) They must do so
11.Our school .. is kind. Sometimes we must … for five minutes
A) cook, queue B) to cook, quee C) cooking, wait for D) teacher, run
12.What do people usually have for breakfast? A) butter, sugar, eggs, cheese B) soup, carrot, potatoes C) bread, butter, tomatoes D) water, apples, lemons
13.-- …? -- Yes, please. It’s delicious A)Can you give me this one? B) Help yourself, please C) Here you are D) Would you like some yogurt?
14.We use these things on the eating table:… A)Napkin, plate, fork, pen, tray B)Napkin, knife, fork, tablecloth, plate, spoon C)Napkin, tablecloth, binocular, TV D)crayon, tray, napkin, glasses
15. In China there are no metal … . A) knife B) pencil C) spoon D) plate
16.Put letter in the correct form:che_p, ac_ept,h_ngry, th_rstyA)a,c,u,i B)a,d,u,t C)e,u,a,u D)o,I,e
17.There are ... continent in the world. A) 7 B) 6 C) 5 D) 4
18.Translate give abbreviation:The UnitedKingdom ofGreat Britain and Northern Ireland.A)Buyuk Britaniya(The USA)B)Angliya Birlashgan Qirolligi(TheUK) C)Buyuk Britaniya Birlashgan Qirolligi va Shimoliy Irlandiya(TheUK)D)Buyuk Britaniya va Shimoliy Irlandiya
19.Bir bo’g’inli sifatlarning qiyosiy, orttirma darajalari qanday yasaladi?
A) S+er, the S+est B) S+est, S+the most C) S+more. The S+est D) S+more. The S+est
20. Ko’p bo’g’inli sifatlarning qiyosiy va orttirma darajalari qanday yasaladi?
A)S+er, the S+est B)more S, the most S C)S+more. The S+est D) the S+more. The S+est
21.London is the capital of_,Edinburgh is the capital of_, Belfast is the capital of_, Cardiff is the capital of_. A)England,The UK,The USA,Canada B)England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Cardiff C)Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, Canada D) England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales
22.Find Irregular Adjectives. A) good, bad,little,much,far B) good, bad, worst, little
C) bad, best, better, less D) better, bad, father, many
23.The Statue of Liberty and The White House is in … A)The USA B)The UK C)Uzbekistan D)Russia
24.Write the numbers: 125, 4350,19746,5003 A) one hundred and twenty five, four thousand three hundred and fifty, nineteen thousand and seven hundred forty six, five thousand three B) one hundred and twenty six, four thousand three hundred and fifteen, nineteen thousand and seven hundred forty six, five thousand three C) one hundred and twenty five, four thousand three hundred and fifty, ninety thousand and seven hundred forty six, five thousand three D) one hundred and twenty five, four thousand three hundred and fifty, nineteen thousand and seven hundred
25.Kazakhstan is … of Uzbekistan. A) in the east B) to the north C) to the west D) center
The 6th form The 3rd term (Variant-II)
1. Translate into Uzbek: This palov tastes wonderful.
a) bu palov yaxshi b) bu palovning ta’mi ajoyib c) bu palov shirin
2. Complete: He is very … a) cook b) queue c) hungry
3. Translate into English: “suvsamoq”.
a) to be thirsty b) to be hungry c) to be queue
4. Berilgan sifat qaysi darajada? The tallest
a) oddiy b) qiyosiy c) orttirma
5. Which of them are transports?
a)airplane, north b)Amazon, transport c)helicopter, bicycle
6. Kiwi lives in … . a) Australia b) USA c) New Zealand
7. London is the capital of …
a) England b) Scotland c) Wales
8. Find the drinks. a) juice, lemonade
b) cake, biscuits c) bread, cheese
9. Which continent is the North America situated in?
a) Europe b) America c) Africa
10. Find the personal pronouns.
a) he, their b) I, we, you c) myself, itself
11. What season is it? The weather is very cold. a) summer b) spring c) winter
12. Find the adjective: The snake is the longest animal. a) longest b) snake c) animal
13. Choose the antonym for “cheap”. a) expensive b) popular c) delicious
14. Find the adjectives: a) food, meal, cook b) buy, cat, drink c) tasty, cheap, tall
15. What is the capital of the UK? a) London b) Paris c) New York
16. Complete: … is a fast food. a) pancake b) hamburger c) cake
17. Find the synonym for “tasty” a) fast b) delicious c) plump
18. Translate into Uzbek “cheap”. a) qimmat b) qayiq c) arzon
19 Where is the Aral Sea?
20 How many parts has the United Kingdom? 21 What is the population of Uzbekistan? 22 How many continents are there in the world? 23 What is the capital of Uzbekistan? 24 What is the area of Uzbekistan? 25 What are the capitals of England, Scotland and Wales ?
19. It’s in the west of Uzbekistan.
20. The United Kingdom has four parts: England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
21. The population of Uzbekistan is more than 30 million now.
22. There are seven continents in the world: Asia, Europe, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica and Australia.
23. the capital of Uzbekistan is Tashkent.
24. The area of Uzbekistan is 447,400 sq km
25 The capital of England is London, the capital of Scotland is Edinburg, the capital of Wales is Cardiff.
Download 0.8 Mb.
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling