The 6th form. Control Work 7. Written work
Download 0.8 Mb.
- Bu sahifa navigatsiya:
- The 6 th form. Control Work 8. Test
The 6th form. Control Work 7. Written work
1) Put the correct articles: a, an, the.
a) We bought … new dress. …dress is blue.
b) Washington is … capital of … USA.
c) Would you like … cup of coffee?
a) Write about Adjective.
b) Mark Irregular Adjectives:
big, good, bad, long, little, narrow, well, red, far, much, nice, many.
3) Write about capitals of Uzbekistan and English speaking countries
(The UK and The USA, New Zealand, Canada, Australia).
4)Write questions to the given sentences
a)Charlie Chaplin is famous for his films. (Who)
b)The poet will read his poem in the evening. (When)
c)The pupils were in the museum yesterday. (Where)
d)This concert takes place in the open-air theatre. (Where)
5) Write word and word combinations according to the themes:
At the table, cooking, professions.
1. a) a, the b) the, the c)a
2. Own answer. Good, bad, little, far, much, many
3. The capital of Uzbekistan is Tashkent.
The capital of the UK is London. The capital of The USA is Washington. The capital of the
4. a) Who is famous for his films? b) When will the poet read his poems?
c) Where were the pupils yesterday? d) Where does this concert take place?
5. Answers may be vary.
At the table: Pass me… please; Help yourself to some … ; It’s delicious; Would you like …?
Table, lay the table, napkin, sideways, spoon, fork, cattle, teapot, cap, plate, ….
Cooking: cook, fry, roll up, meal, dish, foods, salt, sugar, flour, …
1.There are 3 countries in the North America : …,…,… A)Canada,The USA, Mexico
B) The Uk, The USA ,Ottawa C) The UK, South America,Britain
2.Scotland is ……. of England A) to the north B) to the west C) to the south
3.There are … countries in Great Britain A) 3 B) 4 C) 5
4.The UK has … parts. A) 4 B)5 C)3
5. There are the two highest mountains in the UK:…. ,….
A) Newis, Thames B) Ben Nevis, Loch Ness C) The Severn, The Thames
6. The most famous river is …. in London.
A) The Thames B) The Severn C) The Ben Nevis
7. The Past Continuous Tense A) S+to be2 + Ving B) S+V2 C) S+to be +Ving
8. … is a gas that has no colour or smell A) oxygen B) ocsigen C) oxigyn
9. Trees are very important for us A) Daraxtlar biz uchun juda muhim
B) Daraxtzorlar juda ko’p C) Daraxt biz uchun hayot manbai
10. Oddiy o’tgan zamon … A) Tugagan vaqtda bajarilgan ish-harakatni bildiradi. B) O’tgan zamonda bajarilgan va tugagan ish-harakatni bildiradi. C) Doimiy takrorlanib turgan va tugagan ish-harakatni bildiradi
11..-- …? -- Yes, please. It’s delicious
A)Would you like some yogurt? B) Help yourself, please C) Here you are
12.We use these things on the eating table:… A) Napkin, plate, fork, spoon, teaspoon, pen, tray B)Napkin, knife, fork, tablecloth, plate, spoon C)Napkin, tablecloth, scissors, binocular, TV
13..Bir bo’g’inli sifatlarning qiyosiy, orttirma darajalari qanday yasaladi?
A) S+er, the S+est B) S+est, S+the most C) S+more. The S+est
14. Ko’p bo’g’inli sifatlarning qiyosiy va orttirma darajalari qanday yasaladi?
A) S+er, the S+est B) more S, the most S C) S+more. The S+est
15..London is the capital of …,Edinburgh is the capital of…, Belfast is the capital of…, Cardiff is the capital of… A) England, The UK, The USA,Canada B) England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales C) Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales,Canada
16..Mark irregular adjectives : A) good, bad,little,much,far
B) good, bad, worst, little C) bad, best, better, less
17. The Statue of Liberty and The White House is in … .
A) The USA B) The UK C) Uzbekistan
18.. Translate: twins, daughter, son, cousin a) egizaklar, qiz farzand, o’g’il, amakivachcha b) egizaklar, qiz, o’g’il, amma c) qiz jiyan, amma, xola, tog’avachcha
19.Tick the verb(to talk, iron,to iron,to sleep, cooker, to cook)
20.Put your clothes …(shelf, bookcase, wardrobe, dresser)
21. A bed - … room
22. Translate into Uzbek: egg, butter, milk, sweet, cheese, oil, salt, meat.
23.Write in the correct form: 1998y, 2012y, 1005, 1441
24.Choose Past tense of these verbs: have, be, live, go, get, help,
25. Make up sentence In The Past Continuous Tense.
19.to talk,to iron, to sleep,to cook
20.wardrobe 21. in the bedroom
22. tuxum,yog’, sut, shirinlik,moy,tuz,go’sht 23.nineteen ninety eight, two thousand twelve, one hundred and five, a thousand four hundred and forty one
24. had, was, lived, went, got, helped
25. Own answer
The 6th form The 4th term (Variant-II)
1. Do you want to be healthy?
A) Yes, I do B) Yes, I have C) No, You don’t D) So, do I
2. Make up question.(your/What’s/job/mother’s)
A) What’s your mother’s job? B) What’s job your mother’s?
C) What’s your job mother’s? D) b, c
3.Choose only verbs. (to water, iron, to iron, to sleep, cooker, to cook)
A) to water, to iron, to cook, to sleep B) to iron, cooker, iron C) No verbs D) iron, cooker
4. Countable nouns: …..
A) apple, orange, egg B) apple, oil, butter C) milk, butter, sweet D)sugar, salt, flour
5. Find odd words. (curtain, interpreter, kettle, yurt, circle)
A)kettle B) yurt C) curtain D) circle
6. How … .. chocolates are there? A) many B) much C) any D)some
7. How ……. meat is there? A) many B) much C) any D)some
8.Elithabetta ................. in New York. A) are B) lives C)is lived D) is
9. --Is there any rice? -- ….
A) yes, there is some. B) no, there are not any C) A,B D) Yes, there are a lot of
10. -How much … onions cost? -- ….cost 1000 soums a kilo
A) do, they B) does, they C) are, their D) is, It.
11. -- When … your birthday? -- It is … the 21 … December
A) is, on, st B) am, in, rd C) is, on, nd D) are,on,th
12.How … palov is there in the kazan, mummy? --- There … a lot of.
A) much, is B) many, is C) how, am D) much,are
13.Choose the Past Tense of these verbs: have, be, live, go, get, help,
A) had, be, live, went, got, helped B) had, was, lived, went, got, helped
C) had, was, live, went, got, help D) had, was, lived, went, get, helped
14. Find the gerund.A)going,interesting B)cutting, stopping C)boring, reading D)smoke
15. Whose bag is that? A) It’s mine B) it’s my bag C) a,b D)Yes, I do
16.What thing are there in your room?
17. In the Hisor mountains …. houses are stone.
18.We use the radio … listen.
19. What thing are there in your fridge?
20.The Present Simple tense(write a sentence)
21.The Present Continuous tense(write a question)
22. I buy bread in the ….
23. Write countable nouns
24. Write uncountable(mass) nouns
25.How much do … cost? – they cost 40p each
Keys: 6/8 V-II
16.What thing are there in your room? Table, chair, wardrobe, shelf, cupboard, armchair, bed
17. In the Hisor mountains …. houses are stone.(a lot of)
18.We use the radio … listen.(to)
19. What things are there in your fridge?(fruits, vegetables)
20.The Present Simple tense(write a sentence)(I sometimes play the piano)
21.The Present Continuous tense(write a question)(Are you working in the garden now?)
22. I buy bread in the ….(bakery)
23. Write countable nouns(pen book, apple, pupil, cat)
24. Write uncountable(mass) nouns(water, oil, flour…)
25.How much do … cost? – they cost 40p each (cabbage or cucumber)
THE 7th FORM ( 8 CONTROL WORKS)
The 7th form. Control Work 1. Dictation
Tashkent is the capital of the independent Republic of Uzbekistan. It is a very old city. It was founded more than 2000 years ago. The city is located at the foothills of the Tian Shan mountain range and lies in the Chirchik river valley. The population of the city has already grown to more than 2,5 million people.
There are several muslim monuments and historical buildings such as the Kukaldosh madrasah and the Barakkhon mosque which were built in the 16th century.
Tashkent, which has new avenues, squares, high buildings and fountains, has become the most modern city in Uzbekistan. There are buses, trolley-buses, trams, taxis and a subway with many beautiful metro stations decorated with traditional Uzbek art.
Tashkent is the educational and scientific centre of Uzbekistan, where there are a lot of universities, institutes, schools and special secondary schools. It is also a cultural centre with many libraries, theatres and cinemas.
Tashkent is often called a city of peace and friendship. A lot of embassies and offices of many international organizations, companies and firms have opened in the city.
Samarkand is one of the most ancient cities of the world. Samarkand stood at the cross-roads of caravan routes and played an important role in the economic ties of the countries of the East. Many centuries ago, it was a centre of ancient civilization and the seat of historical and cultural traditions of the peoples of Central Asia.
Samarkand had a difficult and, at times, contradictory history. The city is associated with the names of Alexander the Great, the Arab general Kuteib ibn Muslim, the great Amir Temur, the astronomer Ulugbek and the terrible conqueror Genghis Khan. Visitors who come to this city admire the artistic talent and skill of the ancient architects who created such amazing structures as the Shakhi-Zinda ensemble, the Bibikhanim mosque, the Gur-Amir mausoleum, the Ishrat-khana mausoleum and the Ulugbek, Sherdor and Tillya-Kari madrasahs in Registan square. The creations of the people's genius and skills have deservedly become part of the treasury of world architecture.
There are a lot of interesting and useful professions. I am going to become a teacher. I suppose my future profession to be one of the most important nowadays. My future specialty is English (Literature, Russian, History, Geography). I love children very much and to become a teacher has been my dream since my early childhood.
To teach and to bring up children is the most important and noble thing, to my mind. I am eager to get the proper education to be able to do my best to teach my future pupils my favourite subject. I'll try not only to help them to master it. I'll try to help them to become good and clever people, to be honest, kind and noble.
Children are our future and I want them to be really good and educated people. Of course, the profession of a teacher is not an easy one. It demands a lot of knowledge, a lot of tenderness of feeling and sometimes a lot of patience. But I hope, that I'll be a good teacher and that my pupils will like me and my subject
The 7th form. Control Work 2. Test
The 7th form. The 1st term (Variant-I)
1 . ___ a glass of cherry? a)can I have b)can I c)I can have d) have I can
2. I __ a shower every day.
a)usually have b)am having usually c) have usually d) usually having
3. There aren't ______ people in the street a) any b) some c)- d) the
4. I ... understand this letter. Will you translate it for me?
a) mustn't c) may not b) can't d) shouldn't
5. Diana's parents don't let her go to late-night disco. She ... be at home at 9 o'clock in the evening. a) must c) may b) can d) have to
6. This is ... film I've ever seen.
a) more interesting c) most interesting b) the most interesting d) not interesting
7. Have you ever visited other countries? - Yes, I... to Italy and France.
a) was c) had been b) have been d) would be
8. It has been raining for two hours. I hope it ... raining soon.
a) stops c) would stop b) will stop d) stop
9. When you ... in this city again? - Next month.
a) arrive c) have you arrived b) arrived d) will you arrive
10. Whose house is it? - It's ... . a) my c) her b) mine d) our
11. Today is ... than yesterday. a) - c) colder b) the coldest d) the more
12. Mathematics ... hard. I don't understand it. a) are c) was b) is d) were
13. There is going to be a big art exhibition. It... a lot of visitors.
a) attracts c) has attracted b) will attract d) attracted
14. We ... a new computer not long ago. Now the job will be done much more quickly.
a) had bought c) bought b) was bought d) have bought
15. Small shops are not as ... as supermarkets.
a) more convenient c) most convenient b) convenient d) the most convenient
16. Sarah is a very good pianist. She plays ... piano very well.
17. Mary will be ready soon. She ... coffee at the moment.
18. Playing ... guitar is an interesting hobby.
19. Our city is famous for ... beautiful ancient buildings.
20. Who was the first astronaut who landed on ... Moon?
21. What happened at the end of the film? - I'm sorry to say, but I … the film yet.
22. The students often translate English texts ... Russian.
23. You are a great cook! This cake ... wonderful as usual.(taste, tastes, tasting)
24. My brother will be absent. He ... for his exam tomorrow.
25. What is the motto of the Olympic Games?
16. Sarah is a very good pianist. She plays ... piano very well.(the)
17. Mary will be ready soon. She ... coffee at the moment.(is having)
18. Playing ... guitar is an interesting hobby. (the)
19. Our city is famous for ... beautiful ancient buildings.(its)
20. Who was the first astronaut who landed on ... Moon?(the)
21. What happened at the end of the film? - I'm sorry to say, but I … the film yet.(have not seen)
22. The students often translate English texts ... Russian.(into)
23. You are a great cook! This cake ... wonderful as usual.(tastes)
24. My brother will be absent. He ... for his exam tomorrow.(will prepare)
25. What is the motto of the Olympic Games?(faster, higher, stronger)
The 7th form The 1st term (Variant-II)
1.–Excuse me, how do I get to Mustaqillik Avenue?
- …..(Mustaqillik maydoni Amir Temur ko’chasining oxirida)
a) It’s at the end of Amir Temur street b) it’s on the opposite of the street Amir Temur c) it’s in front of the Amir Temur street
2. … is a very old city in the east of England about 80 kms from London.It’s famous for its university. a) Cambridge b) London c) Oxford
3. Translate this words : wrist,finger, shoulder, nail, knee, tongue, back.
a) bilak, barmoq, yelka, tirnoq, tizza, til, orqa bel b) bilak, barmoq, til, tirnoq, bel, oshqozon, tizza c) bilak, barmoq, tirnoq, til, oyoq, qo’l, tish
4. Nuqtalar o’rniga kerakli artklni qo’ying. (I’ve got … headache / I’ve got … earache)
a) a /- b) - /- c) a /a
5. He’s broken his leg. Mark the Tense
a) Present Perfect b) Present Simple c) Past Tense
6. Put the verb into Present Perfect Tense. (I /break/ my pencil. She /hurt/ her thumb)
a) I’ve broken my pencil. She has hurt her thumb. b) I broke m.p. She has hurted h.t
c) I’ve broke m.p. She has hurted h.th.
7.Choose the types of sport. a) football, running, dancing, high jump b) football, boxing, jumping, karate, tennis c) playing, jumping, boxing, singing
8.-- …? -- I come from Tashkent / -- …. -- I’m a pupil
a) who are you? What are you doing? B) where are you from? What do you do?
c) where are you came? What do you do?
9. Where can you buy shoes? a) In shoe shop b) In shop c) In shoes market
10.How many states are the re in the USA? a) 50 states b) 55 states c) 12 states
11.-I like watching TV. What about you? -… a) So, do I b) I like coins c) I don’t
12. Have you ever been … Tashkent. a) in b) to c) at
13. How many parts is Uzbekistan divided into ? a) 12 b) 13 c) 2
14. It’s not inside of your body. a)heart b) ear c) blood
15.There are … countries in Great Britain A) 3 B) 4 C) 5
16.The UK has … parts. A) 4 B)5 C)3
17. Oddiy o’tgan zamon …
A)Tugagan vaqtda bajarilgan ish-harakatni bildiradi.B)O’tgan zamonda bajarilgan va tugagan ish-harakatni bildiradi. C)Doimiy takrorlanib turgan va tugagan ish-harakatni bildiradi
18..Bir bo’g’inli sifatlarning qiyosiy, orttirma darajalari qanday yasaladi?
19. Ko’p bo’g’inli sifatlarning qiyosiy va orttirma darajalari qanday yasaladi?
20. Present Perfect tense.
21. Irregular Adjectives
22.Write in the correct form: 1978y, 2015y, 1005, 1336
23.Choose Past tense of these verbs: has, is, live, go, dress, fly.
24. Make up sentence in The Past Continuous.
25.Make up sentence in The Present Perfect Tense in negative form.
Keys: 7/2 V-II
19. more+S, The most S
21. Good, bad, much, many, far, little.
22. nineteen seventy eight, two thousand fifteen, one thousand and five, one thousand three hundred and thirty three
23. had, was, lived, went, dressed, flew
24/25. Own answers
The 7th form Control Work3. Test . The 7th form the 2nd term (the 1st half)
1. - I don’t like volleyball because it’s difficult. - ….
a) Neither do I b) Nor, do I c) I don’t either d) all answers
2. This is ... film I've ever seen.
a) more interesting b) most interesting c) the most interesting d) not interesting
3. Have you ever visited other countries? - Yes, I... to Italy and France.
a) was b) had been c) have been d) would be
4. It has been raining for two hours. I hope it ... raining soon. a)stops b)‘d stop c)‘ll stop d)stop
5. When you ... in this city again? - Next month. a) arrive b) to arrived c) arrived d) will you arrive
6. Whose house is it? - It's ... .a) my b) her c) mine d) our
7. Choose the answer:
a)High jump, , Skiing ,Tennis ,Football ,Volleyball ,Skating ,Boxing Kurash, Running ,Long jump ,Swimming b)High jump, ,Long jump ,Swimming, Skiing , Kurash, Running ,Long jump ,Swimming Kurash, Running c)High jump, Kurash, Running ,Long jump , Football ,Volleyball ,Skating ,Boxing Swimming, Skiing d)High jump, Kurash, Running ,Long jump ,Swimming, Skiing ,Tennis ,Football ,Volleyball ,Skating ,Boxing
8. I … football. I .. tennis. a)play, play b)do, play c)play, play d) do, do,
9.I like gymnastics, because it’s a beautiful sport a) So, do I b) I do to c) Neither do I d) a, b
10. Choose the best answer:_programme,_centre, about_, _ club .a) sports, sports, sport, sports b) sport, sport, sport, sport c) sports, sports, sports, sports, d) sport, sport, sports, sports
11. Translate:Men kelasi oy gimnastikaga qatnashmoqchiman. a)I’m going to go gymnastics next month b)I will play gymnastics in a month c)I’m going to do gym in a month d)a, b
12.What prize do Olympic champions get? a) medals b)money c)present d)flowers
13.”Faster, higher, stronger!” a) motto of Olympic Games b) logo of Olympic Games
c) mascot of Olym.Games d) motto of sportsmen
14. … 1997 I … the Asian Champion a) on, is b) in, was c) in, are d) in, am
15.Where were you born? A) I was born in Navoi b) I were in Tashkent
c) You were born in London d) I was from Wales
16.Choose the best answer: CAN(ability) a) Can you go home now? b) I can count to 1000 in English c) What can I do for you? D) Can we have a cup of tea?
17. Write the question with “to be going to”. What sports (you watch) on TV at the weekend?
a) What sports are you going to watch on TV at the weekend? b) a) What sports are you going on TV at the weekend? c) What sports you are going to watch on TV at the weekend d) What sports are you go to watch on TV at the week
18. The sun …. every day last month. a)Shine b)Shone c)Shines d) is going to shine
19.When it ….. , I take my umbrella. a)Rains b)Rain c)Is raining d) are shining
20.Write Wh-question for answer: I lived in Bukhara 10 years ago. a) when did you go to Bukhara? b) Where do you live? c) Where did you live? d) Where were you Lived?
21. What are the symbols of the Sydney Games?
a) Olly, Sad, Millie b) Olly, Ozzie, Lily c) Olly, Milly, Ozzy d) Cheetah, birds, eagl
22. _you give me some advices about the language courses? a) Have b) Should c) May d) Can
23. Why didn't you … me yesterday? a) call c) made b) must d) phoned
24. I … my passport last month, and nobody has found it yet .
a) lost c) has been lost b) was lost d) had been lost
25.Translate into Uzbek: diving, water polo, synchronized swimming. a) sho’ng’ish, suzish, suv futboli b) sho’ng’ish, suv futboli, sinxron suzish c) suvga sakrash, sinxron sho’ng’ish, suv volley. d) balanlikdan suvga sakrash, suv sporti, sinxron gymnastika
The 7th form Control Work. 4 Test
The 7th form The 2nd term (Variant-I)
1. Put the verb into Present Perfect Tense. (I /write/ a letter. She /tidy up/ her room)
a)wrote, tidied up b) written, tidied up c) writed, tidyed
2.Choose the types of sport. a) football, running, dancing, high jump b) football, boxing, jumping, karate, tennis c) playing, jumping, boxing, singing
3.The origin of the Olympic Games was in … .a) Greece b)India c)Italy& Rome
4.The Modern Olympic Games began in … . a) 1896 b) 1986 c) 1486
5. “Faster, higher, stronger”. What is it?
a) The Motto of the Olympic Games b) The Low of sport c) The rule of health
6.-- …? -- I come from Tashkent / -- …. -- I’m a pupil
a) who are you? What are you doing? b) where are you from? What do you do?
c) where are you came? What do you do?
7. --….? -- I take a size 36 / -- Will you try it on? -- … .
a)What size do you take?/Yes, I will b)What size you take?/Yes, I do
c) What do you take?/No, I don’t
8. You wear a school uniform, ..? a) don’t they b) do you? c) don’t you
9. American pupils don’t wear a school uniform, …?
a) do they b)don’t they c) don’t you
10. Where can you buy shoes? a) In shoe shop b) In shop c) In shoes market
11. … informs people about new products. a) Advertising b) Internet c) Book
12.-I like watching TV. What about you? -…
a) So, did I b) I like collecting coins c)No, I don’t
13.How many states are there in the USA?
a) 50 states b) 55 states c) 12 states
14.Montana is in the north-west .
a) janubi- g’arbiy b) g’arbiy c) shimoli g’arbiy
15. The capital of Great Britain is … . a) London b) Cambridge c) The UK 16.School uniforms are good. Pupils think … a) that uniforms are good b) if uniforms are good c) these uniforms are not good
17._pupils don’t wear school uniform a)Britain b)Uzbek and Japan c)American
18. …. trousers … not yours, it’s mine. a)these, are b)this, is b)those, was
19.What is the cap made of?
a)It’s made of fur b) it’s make of leather c) it’s made from fur.
20.Scotland national costumes: a) kilt, lace cap, adras b) kilt, apron, lace cap c) boot, apron, red skirt, green suit
The 7th form The 2nd term (Variant-II)
1. The origin of the Olympic Games was in …. a) Greece b) France c) Italy d)England
2. What is the name of the valley where the first Games took place?
a) Fergana b) Olympia c) Kizilkum d)Andijan
3. At the Olympic Games women began to compete in ….a)1992 b) 1890 с)1900 d)1994
4. What kind of competitions were in the original Olympic Games?
a) Poetry and music competition b) athletics competition c) a , b d) sports
5. The original Olympic Games were only for …. a)Men b)women c)children d)all
6. When began the Modern Olympic Games? a) 1890 b) 1896 c) 1680 d)1892
7. When and were took please to Modern Olympic Games?
a) in 1897 in Athens the capital of Greece b ) in 1860 in Tashkent
c) in 1987 in London the capital of Great Britain d) in 1867 in Tashkent
8. What kind of prizes is there in the Olympic Games?
a)There are no prizes,only medals b)medals and money c)The president’s cup d)money
9. I’m ….. watch the gymnastics. a) going to b) want c) like d)liked
10. What is the motto of the Olympics? a) cleaner, fresher, brighter. b) faster, higher
c) Better, higher, cleaner. d) Faster, higher, stronger
11. The Olympic Games’ flag is ….. a) White with five circles b) blue with four circles
c) black with one circle d) White with two circles
12. What colour are the five circle of the flag
a) grey, brown, blue, white, green. b) brown, pink, grey, white, black.
c) black, blue, green, red and yellow. d) brown, pink, grey
13. What represents the circles of the flag of Olympic Games?
a) the five continents b) the five towns c) the five competitions d)the five region
14. What does the international Olympic committee do?
a) They choose the place for the next Olympic and new sports for them
b) They congratulate the competitions c) they bring the Olympic Flame d)they run
15. Who are A’zam, Farrux and Parviz Abdumavlonov?
a) they are bad boys b) they are karate champions
c) they are workers d)they are students
16. What are the Uzbek national costumes for girls?
a) atlas dress, embroidered duppi b) jeans, blouse
c) sweater, skirt, tights d) atlas dress, embroidered duppi, jeans
17. What are the uzbek national costumes for women?
a) jeans, blouse b) mahsi and kovush, national dress, a big shawl on head
c) trousers and jacket d)dress
18. Can I try it … ? a) on b) in c) at d)-
19. What’s gloves made of ?
20. …. is it made? It is made in Uzbekistan?
21. You wear a school uniform in your school , __?
22. The President of Uzbekistan welcomes the players at the opening __of the __and wishes them good luck. (competition, ceremony, sport, Cup)
23. . I like reading about …… in the newspaper (sport, sports)
24. I don’t like stories with …..ending. They make me cry.(happy, unhappy)
25. Autumn is the time … we pick the cotton.(when, which)
It’s made of leather
The 7th form Control Work 5. Dictation
Shopping can be both a "must" (zarurat) & a pleasure. Those who hate shopping place order by phone & it saves them a lot of time. Ordering food products by phone is therefore growing more popular. Most housewives would like to see what they are getting for their money & do their shopping out themselves.
My friend Alice & I do our shopping together, generally on Saturdays. Last Saturday I went to the butcher's for a small joint of beef & then to the greengrocer's, which is also a fruiter’s for some eating apples & cooking apples, a dozen oranges, beans, potatoes & a good-sized head of cabbage. Then we went to the baker's & paid for the bread and bought some fruit-cake & half a dozen small cakes.
We all wear clothes & eat food that's why shopping is very important in our life.
Everybody know much enough about physical training and sports. They are part of our everyday life. Sports help people to keep in good health. Many children are interested in sport. They take part in sports activities, they go to a sport club or to sports school. From time to time competitions are held in sports and games and we often hear about new champions. We know that during such competitions they find out those who can produce the best results. And the main thing is to help young people to be healthy and strong. All people can go in for sports, but not all of them can become champions. A sportsman must train for very much time and know many things about this kind of sport. At the same time it must be said that physical training and sports are very useful.
If someone asks each one of you to name your favourite sport or game, there will be many different answers. They will be athletics, tennis, hockey, football, swimming, basketball and so on. Suppose you are asked if you prefer to play team games or individual games. Again the answers will be different. Team sports are more interesting because they need quick thinking, character and self –control.
Always remember that you are playing for the school, not yourself, with a team, not only you.
Sports serve a great purpose, helping to bring up a strong and healthy generation of courageous young men and women. Sports teach people how to work together, improve coordination and increase players’ self-confidence.
Our Republic pays a great deal of attention to physical education and sports. Hundreds of stadiums, gymnasiums, basketball courts, swimming pools and other facilities have been built all over the country for the millions of people who enjoy sports.
Physical training, sports and games are an important part of the education of our youth. The sports programs for youth sometimes includes boxing, wrestling, swimming, karate, kurash, running, weightlifting, skiing, cycling and shooting, as well as games like football, volleyball, gymnastics, tennis and badminton.
Numerous sports clubs have fostered dozens of athletes who have achieved great fame in our country. Athletes set many new world records in various sports. (142)
The main parts of the torso are the chest, the shoulders, the blades, the back, the waist and the hips. The leg consists of a thigh, a calf, a knee, a chin, an ankle and a foot. The foot in its turn consists of a heel, a sole, an instep, a ball and toes
Shopping has common elements wherever it takes place. A buyer looks for a seller who is offering something the buyer wants or needs at a price the buyer can afford to pay.
Sellers often advertise their wares in newspapers, on the radio or TV, on posters etc. Sellers use a variety of tactics to induce buyers to purchase from them at a price which leaves some profit.
Shopping is a part of our daily life. And we have to deal with it whether we like it or not. There are people who hate going shopping. So they make a list of what they need and run through stores buying the needed things.
Sometimes they even don't care about the price. And there are people who go form store to store looking for goods of better quality and lower price. Those don't worry about the time they spend shopping.
But there is a very good service called Postal Market. It really helps you to save your time and get goods of high quality. You just have to look through a catalogue, choose the things you like, order them and wait a little to get them.
Sport is very important in our life. It is popular among young and old people. Many people do morning exercises and train themselves in different sections and take part in sport competitions.
Sport does people a lot of good and brings us a lot of moments of joy. Sports help to make people strong, brave and cheerful, because we must work hard to show good results in sport.
We can go in for sport in winter and in summer, indoors and outdoors.
Sport helps people to keep in good health. It is very useful to walk a lot, to play active games, to spend a lot of time outdoors in the fresh air.
There are some popular kinds of sports in our country: football, volleyball, basketball, hockey, gymnastics, skiing, skating, figure skating.
Many kinds of sports are included into the Olympic Games.
1. Where was the origin of the Olympic Games?
a) Greece b) France c) England d) the USA
2. Who could take part in ancient Olympic Games? a) athletics, musicians, poets c) only rich men b) athletics, boxers, runners d) everybody who wants
3. Who was the organizer of the Modern Olympic Games?
a) President of the USA c) Boron Pierre de Coubertin
b) Jorge Mourn d) President of Greece
4. Where and when did the first Modern Olympic Games take place?
a) Athens, 1797 c) Athens, 1897 b) Paris, 1897 d) England, 1797
5. What do the circles in the Olympic Games mean?
a) 5 continents c) 5 countries b) peace and rainbow d) nothing
6. Who is Muhammadkodir Abdullaev?
a) runner b) tennis player c) boxer d) singer
7. How do you translate “The Millennium Games”?
a) Olympiya o’yinlari c) Yangi ming yillik o’yinlari
b) Yangi olimpiya o’yinlari d) I don’t know.
8. Choose the right pronoun. There are … eggs. a) some b) a little c) any d)-
9.You don’t wear a school uniform in your school, …?
a) do you b) don’t you c) do not d) are you
10. You wear a school uniform in your school, …?
a) do you b) don’t you c) do not d) are you
11. We think … school uniforms are good. a) this b) these c) that d) those
12. Show me the place … it hurts. a) that b) where c) what d) how
13. Translate. This dress is too long. a) Bu kuylak 2 ta b) Bu kuylak juda uzun
c) Bu kuylak juda kalta d) Bu kuylak juda tor
14. Translate. My father wears a duppi every day. a) Mening dadamda do’ppi bor
b) Dadam har kuni do’ppi oladi c) Mening dadam har kuni do’ppi kiyadi d) a,b
15. Translate. Friday is the day when I go swimming. a) Juma men suzishga boradigan kun
b) Juma cho’milish kuni c) Juma men uchun dam olish d) Juma suzish kuni emas
16.Who is the head of State in The UK?
a) Queen Elizabeth I b) Queen Elizabeth II c) parliament d) Queen Catherine I
17.What does the Queen do? a)travels about the UK b) meets the people ,makes official visits c)entertains important foreign visitors d) A,B,C
18. What does "Toshqurgon" mean?
a) a castle of stone b) a home of stone c) stone d) mud
19. There … a big, old tree. There … many apple trees.
a) is/is b) are/are c) is/ are d) were/was
20. What does "puppet theatre" mean?
a) qo’g'irchoq teatri b) futbol maydoni c) muzey d) qo’g’irchoq
The 7th form The 3rd term (Variant-II)
1.The capital of The UK is.... A)Edinburgh B)Nottingham C)London D)Alabama
2.1 have decided. l....visit my grandmother this weekend.
A)will B)am going to C)go D)like
3.Who composed the Uzbek national anthem? A)Navoi B)Sharipov C)Aripov D)Burxonov
4.The tie is really expensive because it's made of pure …
A)paper B)silk C) leather D)wood
5.What is the main agricultural product in Uzbekistan?
A)cotton B)potatoes C)wheat D)gold
6. You wear a school uniform,....? A)do they B)don't you C)doesn’t you D)have you
7.Books are usually made of ....A)paper B)silk С) wool D)metal
8. This is ...story in this book. l liked it best of all
A)more interesting B)the most interesting C)not so interesting D)interesting
9.Find noun+noun. A) shoe shop B) electrical shop C) lazy pupil D) hot day
10.Choose modal verb: What … I do for you? / … I help you?
A) can, might B) must, can C) can, must D) can, can
11. … for the best price. A) Cotton B) Bargain C) Shops D) Customers
12.Choose the advice. A) You should go to the doctor B) You may come in.
C) You must sit here D) You can not swim in this river
13.Find the best translation:hoarding, pester, advertisement, advertiser,customer, consumer
A) afisha, xarxasha, reklama, reklama beruvchi, sotuvchi, iste’molchi B) afisha, xarxasha, reklama, reklama beruvchi, xaridor, iste’molchi C) afisha, xarxasha, reklama, yorliq, iste’molchi, talab D) afisha, reklama beruvchi ,yorliq, iste’molchi,xaridor
14.Adverts make children … their parents to buy things for them.
A) to pester B) pester C) to sell D) to take
15.Tashkent is the biggest city in Central Asia,_?A)is it?B)isn’t it? C)does it?D)aren’t you?
16. Disadvantages of TV: A) dangerous for eyes, unhealthy thing B)useful for children, healthy thing C) help pupils at school, waste of time D) they are exciting, useful information
17.Who is the head of State in The UK?
A) Queen Elizabeth I B) Queen Elizabeth II C) parliament D) Queen Catherine I
18.What does the Queen do? A)travels about the UK B) meets the people ,makes official visits C)entertains important foreign visitors D) A,B,C
19. What happened in 1949? A) Founded the Commonwealth B) Founded Commonwealth colonies C) Founded the UNICEF D) Founded the Britain Colonies
20.Britain … divided into more than … counties. A) is, 4 B) are, 90 C) is,90 D) is, 3
21….. is called the Land of Lincoln. A) Illinois B) Washington C) Texas D) Alaska
22…. is a port and railway center. … is famous for khon atlas. ….is the center of a big cotton -growing. A) Termez, Namangan,Navoi B) Termez, Namangan, Djizzak C)Navoi, Bukhara, Nukus D) Tezmez, Navoi, Namangan
23.Nukus is a center for ….A) cotton growing B) silk worms C) fruits D) Aral Sea
24. The red cross of … on a white background for England, the white cross of … on a blue background for Scotland and the red cross of … on a white background for Ireland.
A) St. George, St.Andrew , St. Patrick B) St.Andrew , St. Patrick St. George
C) St. George, St.Andrew , St. Alexadr D) St. Georgiy, St.Andrew , St. Patrick
25.Choose the Passive Present. A)Sumalak is made in spring B)Sumalak is the most useful meal C)Sumalak was made last year in our school D)Navoi is the famous for Kosim Shayx mosque
The 7th form The 3rd term (Variant-III)
1. What does "Toshqurgon" mean? a)a castle of stone b)a home of stone c)stone d)mud
2. There … a big, old tree. There … many apple trees.
a) is/is b) are/are c) is/ are d) were/was
3. … is the art gallery? a) what b) where c) how d) When
4.What means "puppet theatre"? a)qo’g’irchoq teatri b)futbol maydoni c)muzey d)qo’g’irchoq
5. I've got a … a) flu b) backache c) headache d) earache
6. I've got … a) cold b) flu c) high temperature d) runny nose
7. I … just finished my homework . a) have b) had c) has d) was
8. He … just washed the clothes. a) have b) had c) has d) was
9. What is "high jump" in your language?
a) uzoqqa sakramoq c) chang'i sporti b) balandga sakramoq d) sekin sakrash
10. What is "tournament" in your language? a) xalqaro b) turnir c)raketka d)kort
11. What is "sport kits" in your language?
a) sport kiymi, jixozi b) turnir c) raketka d) sport poyavzali1.
12.Choose the appropriate article. Sometimes I get _headache. When this happens my mum make _tea from _flowers. A)the/a/- B)a/-/- C)-/a/a D)a/-/the
13.The red cross of _ on a white background for England, the white cross of _ on a blue background for Scotland and the red cross of _ on a white background for Ireland.
A) St. George, St.Andrew , St. Patrick B) St.Andrew , St. Patrick St. George
C) St. George, St.Andrew , St. Alexadr D) St. Georgiy, St.Andrew , St. Patrick 14…….you speak English? A) Need B)Can C)May D)Must
15. Find the odd word. A) A headache B)A stomachache C)A sore throat D)food
16.Find the antonym. “Early” A) Late B) Always C) Before D) After
17. Choose the synonym “go” A) Buy B) visit C)walk D)work
18. Choose the right form of the verb. Every year people of Uzbekistan _ Navruz.
A) Celebrate B) to celebrate C) celebrated D)are celebrating
19. They … already ... the clothes
A) washed B)wash C)have washed D)has washed
20. My brother just …….my father with the animals.
A) helps B)helped C)have helped D)has helped
21. The children took…..their school uniforms when they got home.
A) of B)off C)in D)on
22. Please pick up your things. This room is very-. A)mass B)untidy C)dusty D)clean
23.. What … you … about Cambridge?
a) are/learn b) do/know c) is/know d) was/was
24. Can people of Great Britain watch the President’s Cup on TV?
a) No, they cannot b) No, they do. c) maybe d) Yes, they can.
25. Translate . One hot summer day I decided to see my friend.
a) Yozning issiq bir kunida do’stimni ko’rishga qaror qilgan edim
b) Yozning issiq bir kunida do’stimni ko’rdim c) Yozda do’stimni ko’rishga bordim
d) Yozda Kunlar juda issiq bo’lganligi uchun do’stimnikiga bordim
The 7th form Control Work 7. Dictation
Television - advantages and disadvantages.
In our days many people speak about television: some said it's doing a lot of harm; other said that nobody makes you watch TV. But television - is a great amount of information and has got its advantages and disadvantages.
TV gives wonderful possibilities for education. Besides, there is a considerable variety of programmes. We can choose what we want to see.
Television brings the world to our living room. We see people in our country and in other lands, and learn of their customs, occupations, opinions and problems.
So, television has many advantages, but there are bad sides too. Some pupils do their homework in front of the television screen. Some pupils are so attracted by television that they do not do their homework at all.
Some children have made watching TV their main leisure activity and they are not enriching their personalities by developing hobbies and belonging to clubs.
Download 0.8 Mb.
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling