Download 0.8 Mb.
The 9th form The 1st term (Variant-IV)
1.When I- my sister she was reading a book. A. seen B. see C. saw D. look
2.London is divided - the river Thames. A. across В. by С. of D. on
3.What is the name of the official residence of the president of the USA.
A. capitol B. Whitehall С. white house D. Trafalgar square
4.Our new … year begin on the second of September
A. leap B. lunar C. school D. academic
5.“Darling” she said in soft voice. “I have wonderful …”
A. holiday B. news С tired D. spend
6. I … I were a famous singer. A. want В. wish C. like D. hope
7. "Romeo and Juliet" is the best known play by ....?
A. W Shakespeare B. Ch . Dickens C. B Show D. Ch . Darvin
8. Choose the appropriate form of the adjective. My clothes have never been ... than this.
A. cleaner B. cleanest C. clean D. ------
9. Choose the synonym to the underlined word. There is a small boat with a man in it.
A. shout B. large C. little D. thin
10. Choose the antonym to the underlined word. They gave his friend a book last week.
A. bought B. took C. sold D. had
11. Choose the appropriate question . I came to Tashkent a week ago.
A. Who comes to Toshkent a week ago? B. Did you come to Tashkent ?
C. When did you come to Tashkent? D. Who did you come to Tashkent?
12. Choose the appropriate preposition. I must go to village ... Sunday
A. in B. with C. on D. -
13. If He ... ill, he would stay at home. A. is B. be C. were D. am
14. Choose the right form of the verb. Who ... to Great Britain last month?
A. did /go B. was/- с) will/go d) went
15. Choose the antonym to the underlined word. The Thames is a short river but it is wide and deep. A. long B. shallow B. narrow D. nice
16. They ... having their breakfast. A. are B. is C. am D. without to be 17. I ... interested in art. A. are B. is C. have D. am
18. Fights in the ring .... A. manager B. mechanic C. boxer D. doctor
19 Complete the dialogue
-Hello! -Hello ... I speak to Mr John, please ? A. must B. could C. need D. may
20. Leave a ... on my answerphone A. letter B. telegram C. message D. postcard
21. If you feel bad , call .... A. fire brigade B. ambulance C. emergency D. service 22. Choose synonym Popular A. widespread B. weak C. interesting D. famous
23. They … do this the day after tomorrow , they are very busy . A. many B. will be able to C. can D. were able to
24. A person who works with children A. doctor B. engineer C. teacher D. lawyer
25. ... is a person who studies people’s bodies, animal, and plants.
A. ecologist B. economist C. biologist D. stylist
The 9th form. Control Work 3. Written.
Task 1. Read the article and write what it is about.
1) Your idea to invite “occasional teachers” such as writers or footballers to
2) visit school in nothing new. Schools have always invite experts to
3) share their skills and knowledge in various subjects. Indeed, earlier this
4) month, last year’s Nobel Prize winner for medicine, Dr Tim Hunt, gave a
5) master class at Ashford school to an audience of pupils, staff and
6) parents. We, teachers, are happy to welcome “the best people” as you
7) describe them, to enrich our pupils’ education
b) people with special skills or knowledge which comes from training (2);
c) different (3);
d) all the workers (5);
e) to improve the quality (7)
2. Believe (v.) – (n) …
3. Application (adj.) – (v) …
4. Intelligent (adj.) – (adv.) …
5. Achieve (v) – (n) …
1. I live … Navoi town. A) at B) in C) for D) on
2.Tenth and eleventh grade students are called…., twelfth are …. .
A) juniors, seniors B) junior, private C) senior, juniors D) public, private
3. How many parts is Great Britain divided into ? A) 5 B) 3 C) 6 D) 4
4.Translate into Uzbek: Before leaving the office, check that all the machines are switched off. A) Idoraga kelganda chiroqlarni yoqing. B) Idoradan ketishdan oldin jihozlarning o’chirilganligini tekshiring C) Idoradan ketishdan oldin eshikni yoping
D) Idoradan ketishdan oldin jihozlarni tozalang
5 .Choose the appropriate antonym to the underlined word He thinks his son has a good future. A) nice ; B) fine ; C) bad ; D) kind
6. Mike is an .... A) accountist B) account C)accountant D) accounting
7.Choose the word which is out of the logic listA)Moscow;B)Tashkent;C)NewYork;D) London
8. The telephone is ringing! Diana’s ...... it.
9. Choose the right continuation: I've got a terrible toothache, I think I must consult...
A) a surgeon; B) an oculist; C) a hair-dresser; D) a dentist
10.Choose the gerund. A) playing, understanding, bringing B) interesting, going, boring C) gunny, joining, coming D) lighting, interesting, bring
11.School rules: …. A) pupil must wear uniform , no animals should be brought to school B) pupil must live in the school C) pupil must come on time, pupil must play in the classroom D) Get no mark, don’t be on time, speak loudly
12. My sister is interested __ the environment. A)at B)on C)for D)in
13.A coffee-maker is a machine … makes coffee A) why B) what C) which D) that
14. Today is spring holiday. Anora phoned us this morning to wish us___.
A) Happy Navruz B) Happy New year C) Valentine’s Day D) Teacher Day
15.Before signing the contract, check the all the figures are correct. (find the tense)
A) Present Simple Tense B) Past Simple Tense C) No tense D) Passive Voice
16 How many people in __ world speak English? A) a B) an C) the D) is
17. That film was really .... A)beared B)boring C) bearing D) bringing
18. Choose the appropriate form of the adjective. It is ... in there than it is in the street.
A) hot B)) the hottest C) hotter D) —
19.He is looking …… a present to buy his girlfriend. A) for B) at C) forward D) through
20. Choose the right form of the verb. Who ... to Great Britain last month?
A) did B) went C) will D) does
21.Nasiba likes to be around a lot of people. She is …A) sociable B)energetic C)quite D) kind
22. I’m really ... . I’m looking for some water . A)hungry B) thirsty C)tired D) awful
23. If I.... him I... a good actor. A) was, will be B) were, will be C) were, would be D) had been, had been
24. ... sun shines by day and .... moon shines by night
A) a, a B)a, __ C) the, the D ) without article ,
25. Kelasi zamonda rejalashtirilgan ish-harakatni bildiruvchi gapni belgilang.
A) I’m going to play a new film B) I’ll go to Tashkent next year
C) I was going to school D) I would like to go to Tashkent
The 9th form The 2nd term (Variant-II)
1.Choose school rules:1.Wear the school uniform.2.Don’t bring radios.3. Bring jewellery to school.4.Don’t bring chewing gum. 5. Wear shorts and short skirts
A) 1,2,4 B) 1,2,3,4 C) 2,3,5 D) 1,3,5
2. There is a TV, musical centre, carpets on the floor and a sofa in the ....... A) bedroom B) a dining room C) sitting room D) hall
3.Translate into English: sababsiz dars qoldirish, haydalish, qo’rqitish, ko’mak.
A) truancy, exclusion, bullying, maintenance B) punish, exclusion, bullying, maintenance C) A&B D) tolerate, punishment, bulliyng
4. The British people like to …… tea. A) drink B) eat C) think D) speak
5. Put in order: 03,01, 050 --- …, …., ….. .A) the emergency services, fire brigade, telephone B) services, fire brigade, telephone C) ambulance, fire brigade, the emergency services D) ambulance, fire brigade, the energy service
6. Choose the appropriate antonym to the underlined word I often read English books
A) Weak; B) clever; C) seldom; D) always
7. He gets home at about seven in the ... . A) midnight B)evening C)daytime D)-
8. Find the word with the most general meaning A) man; B) person; C) boy; D) woman
9. That text book has a lot of useful ...... in it.
A) informations B) information C) knowing D) massages
10.There was a time when Latin played the role of ___ language .
A) official B)traditional C) local D) international
11.Nobody told me how to behave __ the interview. A)at B)on C)for D)in
12.What is the name of the man .. lives next door?
A) who B) which C) this D) where
13. ___ too fast? A) talk B) to talk C) don’t talk D) talking
14. Jack lives in a … …. is 1000 years old.
A) house, which B) city, what C) which, who D) car, where
15. Have you repeated ___ ideas? A) some B)every C) any D) no
16.The economy went into a deep .........in 2008-2009.
A) recession B) receding C) depressing D) development
17.Be at the bus stop__ ? A) in a time B) on time C) with D) on a time
18.I don't like ........... in the morning. A)to raise B)raise me C)getting up D) wake
19. Choose the appropriate form of the adjective. This exercise is ... than the last one.
A) — B) good C) best D) better
20.Find out odd word A) architect, nurse, dentist, look B) cook, chef, nurse
C) teacher, professor, librarian D) took, look, cook
21. I send a .... by air mail A) parcel B) hello C) answerphone D) without words
22. Sherlock Holmes and Dr.Watson. They are his the famous characters of his detective stories find him ? A) Arthur Canon Doyle B) Tohir Malik
C) Arthur Charles Doyle D) Agatha C.
23 What is the English for “anketa” A)blank B)application C)paper D new paper
24. Mark the word combinations.
A) film star, industry film B) national, teacher, worker C) a, b D) faster, lonely
25 I don’t wear .... at the interview?A)suits B)jacket C)sunglasses D) without words
The 9th form. Control Work 5. Dictation.
National Flag of the Republic of Uzbekistan
The flag of our country is a symbol of the sovereignty of the Republic. The national flag of the Republic of Uzbekistan represents the country internationally when official delegations from Uzbekistan visit foreign countries, as well as at conferences, world exhibitions and sports competitions.
The national flag of the Republic of Uzbekistan is a right-angled coloured cloth consisting of three horizontal stripes: blue, white and green.
Blue is the symbol of the sky and water, which are the main sources of life. Mainly blue was the colour of the state flag of Temur. White is the traditional symbol of peace and good luck, as Uzbek people say "Oq yo'l". Green is the colour of nature and new life and good harvest. Two thin red stripes symbolise the power of life. There is a new moon which symbolises the newly independent republic. There are twelve stars which represent the 12 provinces in Uzbekistan.
The State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan
The state emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan presents the image of the rising sun over a flourishing valley. Two rivers run through the valley, representing the Syr Darya and Amu Darya. The emblem is bordered by wheat on the right side and branches of cotton with opened cotton bolls on the left side.
An eight-pointed star is located at the top of the emblem, symbolising the unity and confirmation of the Republic. The crescent and star inside the eight-pointed star are the sacred symbols of Islam. The mythical bird Semurg with outstretched wings is placed in the centre of the emblem as the symbol of the national renaissance. The entire composition aims to express the desire of the Uzbek people for peace, happiness and prosperity. At the bottom of the emblem is inscribed the word "Uzbekistan" written in Uzbek on a ribbon in the national colours of the flag of the Republic.
The United Kingdom is a parliamentary monarchy, but it is well-known that the monarchy today has no state power. The real power belongs to the Parliament. Parliament is a group of people who make the laws for their country. British Parliament consists of two houses, the House of Lords and the House of Commons.
The houses of Parliament are situated in London on the riverside near Westminster Abbey. Westminster Abbey is a very beautiful, ancient church in London in which the coronation ceremony of almost all English kings and queens has taken place.
The main political parties represented in the British Parliament are the Labour, Conservative, Liberal-Democratic, Welsh and Scottish national parties. The government of the country is formed by the party which has the greatest number of members elected to Parliament.
The word “English” comes from the country of England. But people didn’t always speak English there. In fact, 2000 years ago England was not the name of the country, and the English people didn’t even live there.
At that time, another group of people, the Celts, lived in the place that is now England. They didn’t speak English – the name of their language was Celtic. Then, groups of people came to England from other countries in Northern Europe. The Celts had to leave England when these people came.
Today, only a few people in the world still speak a Celtic language – in Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and France. And there are only one or two English words that came from Celtic. But the names of some towns and places in England are from Celtic, such as Kent, York, Thames, and London.
The 9th form. Control Work 6 Test.
The 9th form The 3rd term (Variant-I)
1.What are the official names of Uzbekistan, the USA and The UK?
A) Republic of Uzbekistan, The United States of America, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland B) Uzbekistan, The United States of America, The United Kingdom of Great Britain
C) Republic of Uzbekistan, The United States America, The United Great Britain and Northern Ireland
D) Republic of Uzbekistan, The United States of America, The United Kingdom of Great Britain
2. The … emblem consists of a standing lion on the left and a standing unicorn on the right. At the bottom there is a motto. At the top there is a crown and another lion. There is a shield in the centre.
A) USA B) British C) Canada D) Australia
3. Find the phrases which describe the national emblem of Uzbekistan
A) flowering valley, shining Sun, standing lion, a crown B) flowering valley, shining Sun, spreading wings, wheat ears, cotton seed cloves, eight-pointed star C) Shining moon, spreading wings, wheat ears, cotton seed cloves, eight-pointed star D) flowering valley, shining Sun, wheat, cotton , eight- star, standing lion
4. Complate the sentence. Clothes are made by… .
A) textile industry B)car manufacture C) aircraft industry D)agro- chemical industry
5. ... British national anthem is called “God save....Queen” A)-/- B)the/- C)-/the D)the/the
6.How many regions does Uzbekistan consist of? A)12 B)14 C)10 D)9
7.The British Houses of Parliament....(situate) right beside the River Thames
A)was situated B)were situate C)is situated D)are situated
8.If I were you, I ....south Africa. A)will go B)would go C) would gone D)went
9.What age do children go to kindergarten in the USA? A)2 B)3 C)4 D)5
10.There is ... in the room. lt's empty A)anybody B)somebody C)anyone D)nobody
11.After I....the washing up I listened the radio A)had done B)have C )do D) had read
12.Since 1066 there have been … monarchs in England, … kings, …queens and … dynasties.
A) 45,44,30,8 B) 40, 35, 6,7 C) 40, 35, 5, 7 D) 45, 40, 8, 7
13. … stands at the end of a long boulevard called The Mall and it has 600 rooms on the 3 floors, 400 staff and 300 clocks. A) Buckingham Palace B) White House C) House of Parliament D) Queens Place
14. the British Parliament consists of 3 elements- …. A) the Monarchy, the House of Lords and the House of Commons B) the Monarchy, Lords and Commons C) House of Lords and the House ,Commons D) the Monarchy, the House of Lords
15. British people over the age of .. can vote in a general election. A) 17 B) 19 C) 15 D) 18
16. Promotion… A) persuading your customers to buy your products B) telling customers about your products C) deciding on a product, its price D) telling customers about your advertising.
17.Special offers: A) price cut, free gift, extra product, money back B) coupon, token
C) free money, free present, money back D) a,c
18. Be …….. than you were yesterday. A) best B) the best C) better D) good
19. If I ……….. a company I ……….. rich. (to have/to be)
20 .When I . ……….. in Manchester, I….. in a bank(to live/to work).
21.Why…….you…….your coat today? It’s very warm.(to wear)
22. Write an advertisement.
23. In Britain government ministers ……… by the Prime Minister.(to appoint)
24. Well, what are you doing…………. Wednesday evening?
25.That text book has a lot of useful ............................... in it.
21. are/ wearing
23. are appointed
The 9th form The 3rd term (Variant-II)
1. I was very sad … that one of my neighbors had died.
A)to hearing B)to hear B)hearing C)have been heard
2. Ronald is more serious about studying …
A)than his brother B)has his brother C) so his brother D)such his brother
3. On Thursday Simon left the conference at midday although he … to stay till 4.00.
A)supposed B)was supposed C) is supposed D) would be supposed
4. Please describe exactly what … A) did you do B)you did C)did you D)had done
5. I don’t want a new airport near here. I don’t want to … by traffic and planes.
6. A: Tom’s very musical. He can play the saxophone really well.
B: …? I didn’t know he had a saxophone. A)Can’t he B)Does he D)Can he D)So can he
7. Put the right answer. Sergei and Oleg live in –St. Petersburg. A)the B)A C)- D) with
8. A: Do you know who ‘Tim Watts’ is? B: No. I’ve … him.
9. Ben and Stephen … to the beach today but the weather’s too bad.
A)were going to go B)are going to go C)will be going D)will go
10. In a few years , many people … at home.
A)will be working B)are working C)work D)will work
11 . … is Sally. A)Jane’s best friend’s name B)The best friend’s name of Jane C)A name of Jane’s best friend D)The best friend of Jane
12 .Timothy was … to hear that the concert had been cancelled.
13. Richard … me this week so I don’t know how he is.
A) didn’t phone B) hadn’t phoned C)hasn’t phoned D)has just phoned
14. …. in this country?
A)Were you born B)Are you born C)Have you been born D)Was you born
15. Translate “represent” A)ifodalamoq B)namoyon etmoq C)orqa fon D)yo`l-yo`l chiziqlar
16. “spreading wings” A) charaqlayotgan quyosh B) ikki yoqqa yoyilgan qanot C)uchayotgan qanotlar D) qanotlar
17. It’s got a blue background. In the top left-hand corner is the Union flag. It’s got six stars. Five of them have seven points and one five points. The stars represent the different states of the country. What flag is it? A) It is the flag of UK B) It is the flag of the USA
C) It is the flag of Uzbekistan D) It is the flag of Australia
18. What is the official name of Uzbekistan? A)The Uzbekistan B)Republic of Uzbekistan
C) The Republic of Uzbekistan D)Uzbekistan
19. Answer the question. When was our constitution adopted?
20. British Parliament consists of 3 elements 21.The British emblem consists of…
22. What is the name for the Houses of Parliament?
23. She works with plants
24. Primary schools are divided into
25. Estover Community College is in
19. It was adopted in 1992, December 8
20. (the Monarchy, the House of Lords, the House of Commons)
21. (a standing a lion on the left and a standing unicorn on the right. At the bottom there is a motto. At the top there is a crown and another lion. There is a shield in the centre.)
22. Westminster 23.Gardener
24. Infant and junior 25. (Plymouth, England)
The 9th form The 3rd term (Variant-III)
1.Where is the building of Oqsaroy situated?
A)in Tashkent B)in Samarkand C)in Navoi D) in Karshi
2. Find the definition “constitution”. A) the highest B) the system of laws and principles for governing a country or an organization C) believing in or practicing the principles of equality D) the group of people who govern
3. What kind of state is the USA? A)Federal Republic B) Monarchy
C) Constitutional monarchy D) Sovereign Republic
4.How many houses does the legislative branch consists of (The USA)? A)2 B)3 C) 5 D) 4
5. How many dynasties have there been in British monarchy up to present? A)14 B)7 C)55 D)44
6. Who will be the next monarch? A) Prince Charles B) Prince William
C) Prince Phillip D) Princess Anne
7. Who elects the Prime Minister of the UK? A) the Queen B) the members of the parliament C) the people D) the leader of the House of Lords
8. What is the another name for the Houses of Parliament? A) Westminster
B) The Houses of Lords C) The Houses of Commons D) The Capitol
9. Put the right answer. Sergei and Oleg live in – St Petersburg. A)the B) A C)- D) with
10. Complete the sentence. Horror films are often …..
A) exciting B) frightening C) boring D) worrying
11. How many political parties are there in Uzbekistan? A) 5 B) 4 C)3 D)2
12. Read and choose the best answer. It’s got 5 stripes: blue, red, white red and green. There is a crescent and 12 stars in the top left hand corner . The crescent means newly independent country and the stars represent the different provinces of the country. What flag is it?
A) New Zealand B) Australia C) Uzbekistan D) USA
13. What is the official name of the UK? A) England B) United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland C) Britain D) Great Britain
14. You … smoke here. Go to a special place to smoke.
A) may not B) mustn’t C) have to D) can
15.A: George is a student , and you? B: …
A) He Is B) Yes, I am C) So am I D) Yes, I do
16. Find the right answer to the question. When was the sovereign Republic of Uzbekistan founded?
A) December 8, 1992 B) August 31, 1991 C) September 1, 1992 C) March 2, 1993
17.Find the element that you can’t see on American Flag. A)leaf B)stars C)white stripes D)red stripes
18. Find the country in which emblem you find flowering valley.
A) USA B) UK C) Australia D) Uzbekistan
19. Every time that I miss the bus, it means that I ... walk to work.
A) has to B) had to C) have to D) could
20.Choose the appropriate synonym to the underlined word. Walter Scott is a well-known English writer A)great B) little C) famous D) unknown
21.The US president ... for four years. A)elect B) elects C) elected D) is elected
22. Complete the sentence. The British Houses of Parliament ... right beside the River Thames.
A) situated B) is situated C) are situated D) situates
23. Complete the sentence. Uzbekistan ... into twelve regions and the Republic of Karakalpakstan.
A)is divided B) are divided C) dividing D) divide
24. How many parts does the UK Parliament consist of? A) 2 B) 3 C) 4 D) 5
25 .Special offers: A) price cut, free gift, extra product, money back B) coupon, token
C) free money, free present, money back D) a,c
The 9th form. Control Work 7 Written.
To write an essay on the theme:
1. Industry in Uzbekistan
For already 19 years Uzbekistan with confidence is going along the way of democratization of social-political development, Economic of Uzbekistan modernization of economy and formation of real owners of property. The transition from economy stabilization to its qualitative growth is observed. The conducted reforms during the years of independence in the field of economic development are aimed mainly at the transition from a strong state to a strong civil society, and fast integration of the republic into the world community.
The economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan represents by itself the multi-branched territorial-productive complex. Its basis consists of the following sectors of productive specialization: gas, oil, electric energy generation, non-ferrous and ferrous metallurgy, Uzbekistan economic machine building, cotton ginning, textiles, chemical, and the others. Industry is the leading sector of national economy of Uzbekistan. It is the basis for the majority of territorial-production complexes, and it forms the complicated system of internal and inters district trade and economic links. Industry of the republic appeared and developed mainly on the: basis of the requirements and needs of the main national economy branches: cotton growing, silk culture, fruit growing, astrakhan breeding. Further, it became the leading link of the national economic cotton complex. Industry of the republic is characterized by the developed specialization and cooperation of its main branches.
Learning a foreign language isn't an easy thing. Nowadays it's especially important to know foreign languages. Some people learn languages because they need them for their work, others travel abroad, for the third studying foreign languages is a hobby. Everyone, who knows foreign languages can speak to people from other countries, read foreign authors in the original, which makes your outlook wider. I study English. It's a long and slow process that takes a lot of time and efforts. Over 300 million people speak it is as a mother tongue. The native speakers of English live in Great Britain, the United States of America, Australia and New Zealand. English is one of the official languages of the United Nations Organization and other political organizations. English language is a wonderful language. It's the language of the great literature. It's the language of William Shakespeare, Charles Dickens and others. Half of the world's scientific literature is in English. It's the language of computers technology. The great German poet Goethe once said, «He, who knows no foreign language, doesn't know his own one ». That's why in order to understand oneself and environment one has to learn foreign languages. I think, that to know English today is absolutely necessary for every educated man, for every good specialist.
The 9th form. Control Work 8 Test.
The 9th form The 4th term(Variant-I)
1 When was founded the UN? A)1949 B)1945 C)930 D)1935
2 What are the official languages of the UN?
A)English French B)German English C)English Spanish D)Chinese Russian
3 Translate the word “ferocity” A)mehr В)nafrat С)shavqatsizlik D)sadoqat
4 When did Uzbekistan become a member of UNESCO?
A)September 23, 1992 B)September 21, 1993 C) October 20, 1992 D)October 29, 1993
5 When was UNESCO founded? A)1946 B)1950 C)1960 D)1940
6 Translate: ‘nizom’ A) state B)statute C)start D)stand
7 Write the following sentence using the passive. International Women’s Day … on
March 8th each year. A) is celebrated B) was celebrated C) are celebrated D) celebrate
8 Choose the right word. There was a time when Latin played the role of a … language.
A) official B) traditional C)International D) communication
9 Find the translation. “atrof-muhit”
A) education B) local C) environment D) building
10 When was the Red Crescent in Uzbekistan?
A) May 28, 1992 B) April 26, 1990 C) June 18, 1993 D) March 25, 1988
11 What is short name of United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization.
A) UNICEF B) UNESCO C) ECOSAN D) NGO
12 Where is the headquarters of UNESCO?
A) England B) Spain C) Paris D) Tashkent
13 Translate: “Ta’lim” A) environment B) education C) equipment D) technology
14 Where has World Heritage Site officially listed?
A) Bukhara B) Navoi C) Khiva D) Termiz
15 Find short name of United Nations Children’s Fund
A) UNICEF B) UNESCO C) ECOSAN D) NGO
16 When was UNICEF created? A) 1940 B) 1943 C) 1944 D) 1946
17 Write correct question. Got/ you/ at home/ have/ a telephone?
A) Have you got a telephone at home? B) Got you have a telephone at home?
C)Have you got at home a telephone? D) You have got a telephone at home?
18 .Write the names of NGOs in Uzbekistan?
A) Healthy Generation, The Business Women’s Association B) The Business Women’s Association C) Kamolot D) Healthy Generation, International Help
19. NGOs work to improve all areas of life --- ____________________.
20 Write full name ICRC?
21 What are the Red Cross and the Red Crescent?
22 Translate the sentence. They organized a camp for young people.
23 Answer the question. How long does it take you to eat your breakfast?
24 What is the purpose of the UN? 25 Write full name of UNESCO?
19. health, education, business…
20. International Command of the Red Crescent
22. Ular yoshlar uchun musobaqa tashkil qildilar.
23. Own answer
24. To maintain peace and security in the world
25.The United Nations Educational Scientific Organization.
The 9th form The 4th term(Variant-II)
1. What age do children go to the kindergarten? A) 3-6 B) 4-6 C) 3-7 D) 3-5
2. How many types of schools in the US education system? A) 1 B) 5 C) 3 D) 4
3. What is “private school” in the UK? A) o’rta maktab B) davlat maktabi C) oilaviy maktab D) xususiy maktab
4. How many types of school in the English and Welsh education system has?
A) 3 B) 4 C) 5 D) 6
5. In Scotland children start school … the age … 5. A) in/of B) at/to C) for/to D) at/of
6.What types of schools are there in England and Wales?A)kindergarten,elementary B)middle,high,private C)primary, secondary D)nursery, primary, secondary, private
7. Translate into English: “Maktabga o’z vaqtida kel. A) Go to school on time. C) Come to school on time. B) Don’t be late to school. D) Come to school at times.
8.Complete. No … should be brought to school.A)pens B) pencils C) pictures D) animals
9. Correct the sentence.Punishments/which/the most/are/serious? A)Which punishments are the most serious? B) Which are punishments the most serious?
C)Are which punishments the most serious? D) The most serious punishments which are?
10.Find word which can finish with –or.A) organize B) manage C) train D) instruct
11.Before going to bed, … .
A) I sleep B) I open the window C) I say hello D) I bush my teeth
12. Complete. …. , I check my school things.A) Before going to school C) Before going to the cinemaB) Before helping my mother D) Before reading a book
13. Translate into English:” Jazo” A) punish B) bullying C) punishment D) tolerance
14. The doira is a type of drum, … is a traditional Uzbek musical instrument.
A) who B) what C) whose D) which
15. Choose the right form of verb. If you do not……….. , ask a question.
A) understand B) understanding C) understood D) don’t understand
16. Translate the word. Application form
A) aplikatsiya B) ariza C) sarlavha D) dalolatnoma
17.Eat and drink only in the canteen.A)oshxonada suv ichmoq. B)oshxonadaovqatlanmoq va ichmoq. C)faqat maktab oshxonasida ovqatlanmoq. D)faqat restaranda ovqatlanmoq.
18. How fast your messages are transmitted from the fax machine?
A) after 2 hours B) immediately C) after a year D) 2 days ago
19. Could I speak to….A) take a massage B) good bye C) Mr.Smirnov, please? D) thanks
20. Complete the end of the words. Econom…. / Congratulat….
A) ist / on B) tion / or C) ist/ ion D) ion/ er
21. In…. USA ….fourth of July is….. greatest national holiday.
A) the/-/the B) an/ tie/ an C) the/the/the D) the/a/ an
22. When telephone was invented? A) in 1976 B) in 1867 C) in 1967 D) in 1876
23. He looks after for your peace. He is a…..
A) journalist B) policeman C) shop worker D) fireman
24. Which is the easiest way to send a message?
A) air mail B) post office C) e-mail D) fax
25. Complete the sentence. I’m phoning to …..you to a party on Saturday.
A) wish B) invite C) say D) ask
The 9th form The 4th term(Variant-III)
1. Put the words in order . 1) got 2) you 3) at home 4) have 5) a telephone 6) ?
A) 5,2,4,1,3,6 B) 2,4,3,1,5,6 C) 2,4,5,3,1,6 D) 4,2,1,5,3,6
2.Choose the preposition. I’m good ……telling jokes. A) about B) in C) at D) on
3.Find the synonym. Vacations A) Advantage B) holidays C) salary D) ability
4. Complete the sentence. If you are fond of……you could study to be a vet.
A) plants B) animals C) money D) jeweler
5. Working during a part of the regular working day is…..
A) flaxy-time job B) full-time job C) useful job D) part-time job
6. A biologist is a person who….. A) Studies people’s bodies, animals and plants
B) cheeks pollution or organizes the protection of trees and animals C) is an outdoor type
7. If you are good at technical machinery and interested in operational problems you should be…..A) a biologist B) a teacher C) a doctor D) an engineer
8. If you eat too much….. A) you catch a cold B) you get a headache
C) you become fat D) you lose weight
9.What can we do with “ answer phone”? A)to find address B)to send a parcel C)to record messages when no one is available to answer the phoneD)to send or receive message
10.Can you use a mobile phone? A)Yes, I do B) No, I haven’t C)Yes, I can D)Yes, they
11. What is the emergency number for the police? A) 01 B) 02 C) 03 D) 04
12. Which is the easiest way to send a message?
A) air mail B) post office C) e-mail D) fax
13. How many syllables have the following word “ambulance” A) 3 B) 4 C) 2 D) 5
14. What is the emergency number for the fire brigade?A) 01 B) 02 C) 03 D) 04
15. Complete the sentence. Pupils must……… A) wear identity badges at all time
B) sleeping during the lesson C) stay after school D) punish who break the rules
16. What is bullying? A) it’s pulling somebody’s hair B) beating another pupil C) running in the corridor D) frightening another pupil so that he or she gives you money
17. What age do children go to the kindergarten in the USA? A) 3 B) 7 C) 5 D) 6
18. Put the words in correct order. different/ from/ came/ and/ countries/ boys/ girls / the
A) the girls and boys come from different countries B) the different countries come girls and boys from C) The countries different come from the boys and girls.
19. The capital of Northern Ireland is…A) Cardiff B) Edinburgh C) Belfast D) Scotland
20. Translate into Uzbek. Election A) saylamoq B) saylov C) saylovchi D) nomzod
21. When a teacher gives a pupil “lines” he must…… A) not come the school for a few days B) he must write the same sentences again 50 or 100 times C) stay after school D) to go to another school
22.When was Uzbekistan becomes a member of UNESCO. A) On October 29, 1993.
B) On September 1, 1991. C) On October 25, 1991. D) On December 8, 1991.
23. Choose the full name of UNESCO. A) United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization. B) United National Non – governmental organization. C) United Nations International children’s Emergency fund. D) United Nations children’s fund.
24.Who is the head of the government in Great Britain? A)The Queen B) The Prime – Minister C) The President D) The mayor is the head of the state
25. She … a journalist nowadays. A) Are B) was C) is D)
Download 0.8 Mb.
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling