Subject: English Assignment 2 Surname group date
Download 23.67 Kb.
- Bu sahifa navigatsiya:
- 2.Write the verbs in brackets using zero or first conditional
- 3. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form: the past simple or the past continuous
- II. Match the words with their definitions.
- III. Choose a scientific article from any website related to your specialty. The article should be 150-200 words. Print it and do the following tasks
- (4points) Total score : 20 points
Surname ___________________ group___________ date___________
I.1. Add the words in the box where necessary:( 0,5 point for each correct answer)
that where who which when why whom
1.What was the name of the man _______ phoned yesterday? 2.Have you finished reading the book _______ I gave you? 3.The building _______ I work isn’t properly air-conditioned. 4.The restaurant was full, _______ is why we had to go somewhere else for dinner. 5.In a bus system there is a central cable _______ is called a bus, and each computer is linked to it. 6.Is there a good time _______ I can phone you?
2.Write the verbs in brackets using zero or first conditional :( 0,5 point for each correct answer)
7. If you ___________ (use) a tablet, you can ___________ (send) documents easily. 8. With the tablets, if the technician ___________ (not know) the way to a job, he or she ___________ (use) GPS to find the best way there. 9. If you ___________ (be) free, I ___________ (come) to see you. 10. If I ___________ (live) in the country, I ___________ often (go) to the wood. 11. We ___________ (go) out later if it ___________ (stop) raining. 12. If a customer ___________ (change) their order, the system ___________ (update) the details on the tablet.
3. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form: the past simple or the past continuous ( 0,5 point for each correct answer)
13.The Titanic ___________ (travel) to New York when it hit an iceberg and ___________ (sink) in the Atlantic. 14.When I __________ (come) to my friend’s place, he __________ (watch) TV. 15.What ___________ you (do) at eight o’clock yesterday? 16. They ____________(drink) tea when I ___________(come) home. 17. He ___________ (print) from the multifunction device when it ___________ (stop) working. 18. The girl ___________ (cook) dinner when the lights ___________(go) out.
II. Match the words with their definitions. (0,5 point for each correct answer)
III. Choose a scientific article from any website related to your specialty. The article should be 150-200 words. Print it and do the following tasks:
Write a summary to the article. Your summary should start as one of the followings:(2points)
The article is about ………………..
The article is devoted/dedicated to …………………..
The article deals with……………………
The article describes…………………..
The article considers………………
Retell the article.(4points)
Total score: 20 points
Download 23.67 Kb.
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling