Ўзбекистон республикаси олий ва ўрта махсус таълим вазирлиги тошкент давлат техника университети термиз филиали енгил саноат ва кимё технологиялари факультети
Download 48 Kb.
2 current assessment (1)
10-amaliy mashg'ulot. Sonli qatorlar. 17.04.2020, 1404396504 53250, 8-МАВЗУ, 1-mavzu, 1-mavzu, 1-mavzu, 1-mavzu, 1-mavzu, bolajak oqituvchilarning kasbiy-metodik tayyorgarligini shakllantirish-converted, Qovun yetishtirish, QOVUNNI ZAMONAVIY TEXNOLOGIYALAR ASOSIDA YETISHTIR, Qovun yetishtirish, Qovun yetishtirish, amaliy psixolog faoliyatining asosiy korinishlari
- Bu sahifa navigatsiya:
- ТИЛЛАР” КАФЕДРАСИ 2019-2020- ўқув йили II - ярим йиллиги Инглиз тили фани дан 1-босқич талабалари учун 2
- Фан ўқитувчиси : Сакбаева В.В Термиз -2020 FILL IN THE GAPS WITH THE APPROPRIATE RELATIVE CLAUSES PRONOUNS
- FIND THE WORD ACCORDING TO THE DEFINITION
- PUT THE APPROPRIATE TYPE OF CONDITIONALS
- FILL IN THE GAPS WITH THE APPROPRIATE MODAL VERBS
- PUT THE SENTENCES IN THE CORRECT ORDER TO MAKE A STORY
- FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH APPROPRIATE ARTICLES: 46.
- DATE: __________________ FACULTY: ______________ GROUP: _________________ NAME: ___________________
- QUESTION 1 2 3 4
- QUESTION 11 12 13 14
- QUESTION 21 22 23 24
- QUESTION 31 32 33 34
- QUESTION 41 42 43 44
ЎЗБЕКИСТОН РЕСПУБЛИКАСИ ОЛИЙ ВА ЎРТА МАХСУС ТАЪЛИМ ВАЗИРЛИГИ
ТОШКЕНТ ДАВЛАТ ТЕХНИКА УНИВЕРСИТЕТИ ТЕРМИЗ ФИЛИАЛИ
ЕНГИЛ САНОАТ ВА КИМЁ ТЕХНОЛОГИЯЛАРИ ФАКУЛЬТЕТИ
2019-2020- ўқув йили II- ярим йиллиги
Инглиз тили фанидан
1-босқич талабалари учун
2- Жорий назорат тест саволлари
Фан ўқитувчиси : Сакбаева В.В
FILL IN THE GAPS WITH THE APPROPRIATE RELATIVE CLAUSES PRONOUNS:
He’s the man _____ Anna loves.
The film star gave a party _____ cost $10.000.
The man ______ you met at the party was a famous film star.
What’s the name of the woman _____ was wearing the gold dress?
You’re reading the book _____ I wanted to read.
There’s someone at the door _____ wants to speak to George.
I don’t like food _____ is very spicy.
That’s the dictionary _____ Bill gave me for my birthday.
Those are old cars _____ only take leaded petrol.
Do you like the people _____ Sarah invited to her party?
FIND THE WORD ACCORDING TO THE DEFINITION:
An occupation which gives opportunities for promotion is a/an_____
A document which lists your personal and professional details is a(n) _____ .
A person who has reached an age where they no longer work is _____ .
When you want to leave a job, you have to give your _____ .
If you have the right talents and experience for a job, then you are ____ for it.
When you try and get a job, you usually have to complete a/an _____ form.
If an employee is no longer needed, he or she can be made _____ .
You can often find about a new job by a/an _____ in a newspaper.
If an employer is interested in meeting you, you will be asked to come to a/an _____ .
PUT THE APPROPRIATE TYPE OF CONDITIONALS:
Suppose! If it _____ last weekend, we _____ to play tennis.
rained - wouldn’t be able
rains - won’t be able
rain - would be able
had rained - could
Give me Peter’s letter. If I _____ him, I _____ it to him.
had seen- would give
I have to work about 80 hours a week, so I’m very busy. But if I_____ any spare time, I _____ a sport like golf.
will have / will take up
had / will take up
will have / had
had / would take up
If I _____ taller, I _____ be a policeman, but I’m too short.
was / can
had / could
were / could
am / will
Please, start your meal. If you _____ your soup now, it _____ cold.
didn’t have / would go
had / got
can eat / doesn’t go
don’t have / will go
What noisy neighbors you’ve got! If my neighbors _____ as bad as yours, I _____ crazy.
were / would go
are / will go
are / would go
had been / would have gone
26.If you _____ any problems, let me know and I _____ and help you straight away
had / would come
have / will come
had had / would come
have / would go
27.You’re a brilliant cook! If I _____ cook as well as you, I _____ a restaurant.
could / would open
can / will open
could / will open
can / would open
28.If there _____ some nice fish in the supermarket, _____ you _____ some for supper tonight?
had been / would / buy
were / would / buy
is / will / buy
are /will / buy
29.I’m small. I wish I _____ small.
30. I’m small. If only I _____ taller.
FILL IN THE GAPS WITH THE APPROPRIATE MODAL VERBS:
31. I’ll_____ go now.
C) have to
D) ought to
32. You _____ get the 8.45 train. It doesn’t stop at Yorkshire.
A) had better
D) don’t have to
33. You _____ go near that dog! It’s very dangerous.
A) may not
B) don’t have to
34. We _____ play football today because it is raining.
35. When I was a child I_____ drink a lot of milk.
C) used to
36. A: I’ve got toothache.
B: You’d _____ go to the dentist.
C) used to
37. Betty has a temperature. She _____ be ill.
A) had better
B) used to
C) can not
38. Good morning sir, what _____ I do for you?
39. We _____ to stop pollution.
C) had better
40. I. Ernest Hemingway, an American journalist, novelist and short
story writer, was born in Illinois.
II. He received the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1954.
III. When the Civil War broke out in Spain in 1936 he actively
supported the Republicans.
IV. After the World War he served as a European correspondent.
V. He entered World War I as a volunteer.
41.I.Now the USA consists of 50 states.
II. The 50 stars represent the 50 states.
III. Before America was the colony of some European countries.
IV. The War of Independence freed her from the colonization.
V. The flag of the USA is called "Stars and Stripes".
42. I.They called this holiday "Thanksgiving Day."
II. Few people in Europe heard about it.
III. But when they ate it which was presented by Indians they
liked turkey very much.
IV. The turkey was an American bird.
V. Since that day Americans have always had turkeys for this
43. 1. But like the other passengers, he must put his feet on it.
2. The woman asked the conductor if the dog could have a seat
like the other passengers, if she paid for her dog.
3. One wet day a woman with a dog got on a bus.
4. It was a very big dog and its feet were very dirty.
5. The conductor looked at the dog and then he said, "Certainly,
madam, he could have a seat".
44. 1. Each college is governed by a master.
2. Each college has its name and coat of arms.
3. Oxford and Cambridge Universities consist of a number of
4. Each college offers teaching in a wide range of subjects.
5. Each college is different, but in many ways they are alike.
45. 1. In winter they decided to make a snow maiden and that they
2. Since that day she had become their daughter.
3. They were childless.
4. A miracle happened: the snow maiden breathed once or twice,
opened her eyes and smiled to the old people.
5. There lived an old man and his wife.
FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH APPROPRIATE ARTICLES:
46. There’s _____ electric cooker.
47. There are _____ good restaurants nearby.
48. Upstairs there’s _____ big bathroom.
49. Does the cottage have _____ dining room?
50. The village of the Kingmore has _____ post office and _____ shop.
A) some / a
B) some / any
C) a / a
D) an / a
Download 48 Kb.
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling