Application Id : I004V5635B23 Passport Number
Download 244.04 Kb.Pdf ko'rish
- Bu sahifa navigatsiya:
- Nationality : UZBEKISTAN Visa Type : e-Visa Service name : eMEDICAL VISA No. of Entries
- > Your first arrival in India should be between 08/APR/2023 to 06/AUG/2023. (Date format is DD/MON/YYYY)
- > This ETA is not valid for entry into India from Land Immigration Check Posts. Note : For Tele Enquiries (IVRS enquiry) call at +91-11-24300666.Please use 00435311523 as key.
Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)
Dear UZOKOVA MOKHINURKHON
Your application for Indian e-Visa has been processed with following result.
Application Id :
Passport Number :
Application Status :
ETA Number :
Visa Type :
Service name :
No. of Entries :
Date of issue of ETA :- 08/APR/2023
Date of expiry of ETA :- 06/AUG/2023
Visa Processing Fee Paid (Excluding Bank Charges) :- $80
e-Visa Validity period is 60 days from the date of first arrival in India.
> Activities Permitted :
• Short term medical treatment of Self
> On presentation of ETA to the Immigration Officer on your first arrival, an e-Visa stamp (valid for 60 days
from the date of first arrivla in India) would be endorsed on your passport
> Your first arrival in India should be between 08/APR/2023 to 06/AUG/2023. (Date format is
> The second and third entry will be granted within validity period stamped on your passport.
> Covid 19 related guidelines of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India shall be
strictly adhered to (www.mohfw.gov.in)
- In case of arrival at Port Blair airport, Restricted Area Permit/ Protected Area Permit is mandatory.
> This ETA is not valid for entry into India from Land Immigration Check Posts.
Note : For Tele Enquiries (IVRS enquiry) call at +91-11-24300666.Please use 00435311523 as key.
- Please carry a copy of this ETA at the time of your arrival in India.
- e-Visa is non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.If you intend to
visit Protected/Restricted/Cantonment areas, you would require prior permission from the Civil Authority.Please visit
(http://www.mdoner.gov.in/content/rappap-restrictedprotected-area-permit) for more information.
- Biometric details of the applicant will be mandatorily captured at Immigration on arrival in India.
- Applicant must arrive with the same passport as mentioned above. However, entry may be allowed on the new passport even if
ETA has been issued on the old passport, but in that case the traveler must carry the old passport on which ETA was issued.
- Please check all the details including Nationality, Name, Passport number, Date of Birth etc. mentioned on the ETA. If there is
any discrepancy, please contact e-Visa support centre at email@example.com for assistance.
- Applicant can arrive at 29 e-Visa designated airports i.e. Ahmedabad , Amritsar , Bagdogra , Bengaluru , Bhubaneshwar ,
Calicut , Chandigarh , Chennai , Cochin , Coimbatore , Delhi , Gaya , Goa , Guwahati , Hyderabad , Jaipur , Kannur , Kolkata ,
Lucknow , Madurai , Mangalore , Mumbai , Nagpur , Portblair , Pune , Tiruchirapalli , Trivandrum , Varanasi ,
Vishakhapatnam and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Chennai , Cochin , Goa , Mangalore , Mumbai ). However, he/she can depart
from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts in India.
- e-Visa is not allowed for employment, NGO activities and journalism purposes
- Once you have entered India, you will be subject to Indian Laws.
- This electronic travel authorization does not entitle you for guaranteed entry into India. Your entry can still be refused at the
time of arrival.
- Please confirm that your ETA status is shown as GRANTED on our Official website
(https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html) prior to commencement of your journey.
- Applicant must carry YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION CARD if arriving from yellow fever affected countries. Please visit the
link given below (http://www.mohfw.nic.in/index1.php?lang=1&level=1&sublinkid=1342&lid=1259)
- You have paid US $80 towards Visa Processing Fee. Government of India has not authorized any third party to act as
intermediary in issuance of e-Visa. Only 2.5% (3.5% in case of PayPal) bank charges apply.
- For any assistance contact e-Visa support center at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download 244.04 Kb.
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
Ma'lumotlar bazasi mualliflik huquqi bilan himoyalangan ©fayllar.org 2023
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling